The Easy Way To Write Short Stories That Sell – The Classic Course
This course is designed for those interested to learn the easy way to write short stories and earn cash from self-publishing in the short story marketplace.
About This CourseBeginner
This course will take you on a thrilling journey on how to acquire the working writer’s mindset to think of compelling ideas, how to structure stories for maximum effect, and how to correctly format and submit stories to editors and publishers. You will learn how to possess a clear understanding of the short story marketplace and will therefore be ideally placed to compete in this exciting and fast-growing new career opportunity.
Each part covers the following:
- Part 1: Introduction to the writer’s mindset, mental preparation, ideal time management, goal-setting, and the importance of strong self-belief
- Part 2: Getting ideas and inspiration, finding subject matter for your stories, plus a guide to the fiction genres: romance, thrillers, horror, fantasy, and science fiction
- Part 3: Tips and tactics of professional writers with crucial guidance on the creation of protagonists, building empathy, character motivation and agenda, dialogue, story setting, style, tone, description, point-of-view, and plotting plus the 7-Step Story Generator
- Part 4: How to write fluidly for maximum impact, how to create arresting opening paragraphs and compelling text, and how to edit professionally for submission and publication
- Part 5: How to find and approach paying short story markets, how to correctly format and publish through Amazon Kindle, plus a full market listing
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the easy way to write short stories.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the easy way to write short stories.
Section 1 - The Course
Introduction To Short Story Writing
Who Am I To Run This Course?
It’s All About Mindset
What Tools Do You Need To Succeed?
Mental Preparation Template
Quick Writing Exercise
Goal Setting Template
Subject Matter Template
The 7-Step Story Generator
Characters And Character Creation
Character Motivation And Interactions
Story And Setting
The 5-Point Story Structure
Short Story Template
Style And Tone
Plotting And The Twist
Point Of View And Tense
Building A Short Story Template
All Hail Scrivener
The Opening Paragraph
The Second Draft
It’s All About Presentation
Dealing With Rejection
Rights And Payment
Short Story Market Listing
Fiction And Writing Resources By Rob Parnell
Section 2 - The Short Story Writing Course In Text
The Short Story Writing Course In Text
Section 3 - Bonus Items
No Reviews found for this course.