About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or professional photographers looking to find their own unique editing style
- Beginner or professional photographers who want to better understand Adobe Lightroom
What you’ll learn:
- Where to identify forms of inspiration
- How to translate your inspiration into your own photos
- How to use Adobe Lightroom’s most important features
- How to use exposure and contrast to make your photos unique
- How to create unique color combinations
- How to edit photos in several styles (orange and teal, dark and moody, vintage portrait)
- There are no software requirements for this course, however we will be using Adobe Lightroom as our editing software. You can apply these topics to any photo editing software.
- A desire to discover your own unique editing style
This course is for anyone who is searching for their own unique editing style, or anyone that just wants to improve their Adobe Lightroom skills. Whether you’re an amateur photographer who wants to stand out among other photographers, or a professional looking to take their editing skills to the next level, there is something here for everyone
In this course, we are going to cover everything you need to know about finding and developing your own unique editing style using Adobe Lightroom. We start with discussing the steps you can take to find your editing style, before showing how you can use Adobe Lightroom as a tool to bring your images to life.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to find your own editing style.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Adobe Lightroom and its number of editing styles.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Finding Your Unique Editing Style|
|What Makes A Photo Unique?||00:00:00|
|How To Find Your Editing Style||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Adobe Lightroom|
|Overview And Editing Process||00:00:00|
|Most Important Lightroom Features||00:00:00|
|Creating And Effectively Using Presets||00:00:00|
|Editing Style Example: Orange And Teal||00:00:00|
|Editing Style Example: Dark And Moody||00:00:00|
|Editing Style Example: Vintage Portrait||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Closing Out|