About This Courseadvanced
Have you ever wondered why people behave differently or what psychological disorders are? Does Psychology fascinate you? Then you might be ready for this comprehensive Advanced Level Psychology course!
In this course you will learn:
- What are perception, attention, and thinking
- Why we conform to other people and authorities
- How we judge other people
- How children develop in various ages
- What are anxiety, depression, and other emotional disorders
- How to treat ‘abnormal behavior’
- and so much more!
Take this course easy:
- In your free time at home (or your PC, laptop or tablet)
- On the way to work on your smart phone
You will enjoy taking this course if you find Psychology-related topics (e.g. child and social development, thinking and memory, human behavior, etc) as your biggest interest!
What are the requirements?
- An interest in studying Psychology
- A desire to study advanced form of Psychology
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand and explain Psychology-related information (theories)
- Be able to explain what is cognitive and developmental psychology
- Be able to continue their study of Psychology afterward
Who is the target audience?
- Students who are aware of what Psychology is
- Students who took a basic level of Psychology in the past
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned and understood advanced-level psychology.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about advanced level psychology.
Section 1 - Perspectives In Psychology
What Is Psychology
The Biological Approach
Behaviorist And Cognitive Approaches
Debates In Psychology
Section 2 - Social Psychology
Social Influence: Compliance, Obedience And Conformity
Applied Social Psychology
Section 3 - Cognitive Psychology And Its Applications
Research Methods In Psychology
Problem-Solving and Artificial Intelligence
Section 4 - Child Development
Issues In Child Development
The Development Of Language And Communication
Social Perception (Interpersonal Perception)
Section 5 - The Psychology Of Atypical (Abnormal) Behavior
The Definition And Diagnosis Of Atypical (Abnormal) Behavior
Treatments Of Atypical (Abnormal) Behavior
Section 6 - Research Methods
Section 7 - Thank You
Thank You And Goodbye!
No Reviews found for this course.