About This Course
Have you ever wondered why people behave differently or what psychological disorders are? Does Psychology fascinate you? Then you might be ready for this comprehensive Advanced Level Psychology course!
In this course you will learn:
- What are perception, attention, and thinking
- Why we conform to other people and authorities
- How we judge other people
- How children develop in various ages
- What are anxiety, depression, and other emotional disorders
- How to treat ‘abnormal behavior’
- and so much more!
Take this course easy:
- In your free time at home (or your PC, laptop or tablet)
- On the way to work on your smart phone
You will enjoy taking this course if you find Psychology-related topics (e.g. child and social development, thinking and memory, human behavior, etc) as your biggest interest!
What are the requirements?
- An interest in studying Psychology
- A desire to study advanced form of Psychology
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand and explain Psychology-related information (theories)
- Be able to explain what is cognitive and developmental psychology
- Be able to continue their study of Psychology afterward
Who is the target audience?
- Students who are aware of what Psychology is
- Students who took a basic level of Psychology in the past
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned and understood advanced-level psychology.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about advanced level psychology.
|Section 1 - Perspectives In Psychology|
|What Is Psychology||00:00:00|
|The Biological Approach||00:00:00|
|Behaviorist And Cognitive Approaches||00:00:00|
|Debates In Psychology||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Social Psychology|
|Social Influence: Compliance, Obedience And Conformity||00:00:00|
|Applied Social Psychology||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Cognitive Psychology And Its Applications|
|Research Methods In Psychology||00:00:00|
|Problem-Solving and Artificial Intelligence||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Child Development|
|Issues In Child Development||00:00:00|
|The Development Of Language And Communication||00:00:00|
|Social Perception (Interpersonal Perception)||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - The Psychology Of Atypical (Abnormal) Behavior|
|The Definition And Diagnosis Of Atypical (Abnormal) Behavior||00:00:00|
|Treatments Of Atypical (Abnormal) Behavior||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Research Methods|
|Section 7 - Thank You|
|Thank You And Goodbye!||00:00:00|