About This Course
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM TRAINING!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of sprint retrospectives – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using scrum – In a very simple way, I will teach you the fundamental agile retrospectives and how to organize sprint retrospectives in the industry without going into a classroom or spending $1000.
What is sprint retrospective?
It is a method for boosting your team’s efficiency. Based on my experience, it is the perfect way to learn from the past and take that learning to learn new in the upcoming sprints.
Whether you are a novice, an expert or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is sprint retrospective?”, this is definitely the class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- A concise overview of sprint retrospective – Including 29 easy tips to hold a sprint retrospective successfully
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of proper methods are essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of holding a sprint retrospective and tips to organize it wonderfully. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All are based on real-world experience.
What are the requirements?
- A keen interest in Agile Scrum
- A real need to improve your team or business
- The desire to improve continuously
What you’re going to get from this course:
- A complete overview of the retrospectives and how it is used to boost the efficiency and productivity of a team
- Learn how to improve sprint retrospectives
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for conducting a retrospective
- Learn the exact techniques the pros use in industry for holding retrospectives
- Feel confident in improving the performance of scrum for any software, service, maintenance or support team
- Learn how to use scrum for holding retrospective WITHOUT paying thousands of $$$ for training
- Explain what sprint retrospectives will make your team or business more efficient
Who is the target audience?
- Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of agile scrum retrospectives and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within scrum methodology or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on retrospectives
- Someone who wants pointers on holding a successful retrospective meeting
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on Agile Retrospective.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in Agile Retrospective!
|Section 1 - INTRODUCTION|
|Pashun Consulting Intro||00:00:00|
|Agile Scrum Recap||00:00:00|
|What Is The Sprint Retrospective?||00:00:00|
|Retrospectives – Explanation Of Concept||00:00:00|
|Key Elements Of A Good Retrospective||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - TIPS 1-7|
|Example: How To Run A Sprint Retrospective||00:00:00|
|Tip 1 – The Importance Of Time Boxing||00:00:00|
|Tip 2 – Focus On Team Needs||00:00:00|
|Tip 3 – Put A Stop To The Mundane||00:00:00|
|Tip 4 – Switch The Goal||00:00:00|
|Tip 5 – Take Lessons From Your Friends||00:00:00|
|Tip 6 – The Secret Box||00:00:00|
|Tip 7 – Open Retrospective||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - TIPS 8-14|
|Case Study: Retrospective Regret||00:00:00|
|Tip 8 – Change The Facilitator||00:00:00|
|Tip 9 – Change The Style||00:00:00|
|Tip 10 – Accolades To The Team||00:00:00|
|Tip 11 – The Retro Radiator||00:00:00|
|Tip 12 – Creative Retrospectives||00:00:00|
|Tip 13 – Involvement Of Remote Teams||00:00:00|
|Tip 14 – Separate Discovery From Discussion||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - TIPS 15-21|
|Coaching: How To Explain Why The Sprint Retrospective Works||00:00:00|
|Tip 15 – Avoid Assumptions||00:00:00|
|Tip 16 – Taking Cue From Previous Retrospectives||00:00:00|
|Tip 17 – Draw Out The Problems, Successes And Opportunities||00:00:00|
|Tip 18 – Roundtable Discussion||00:00:00|
|Tip 19 – Voting For Essential Items To Act Upon||00:00:00|
|Tip 20 – Use The Five Whys To Get To The Root Of The Problem||00:00:00|
|Tip 21 – Make An Action Plan For Your Top Priorities||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - TIPS 22-29|
|Checklist: Sprint Retrospective Checklist||00:00:00|
|Tip 22 – Allocate Exclusive Time For Actions Of Improvement||00:00:00|
|Tip 23 – Formal Artifacts To Record Your Retrospectives||00:00:00|
|Tip 24 – Design A Working Agreement||00:00:00|
|Tip 25 – Give Ample Time To Answer||00:00:00|
|Tip 26 – Allow The Team To Improve During The Sprint||00:00:00|
|Tip 27 – Go By A Retrospective Pattern||00:00:00|
|Tip 28 – One At A Time||00:00:00|
|Tip 29 – Improve How You Capture Visible Notes||00:00:00|