About This Course
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AGILE USER STORY TRAINING AS A PRODUCT OWNER, AGILE TEAM MEMBER OR BUSINESS ANALYST.
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of User Stories – this course covers all of the theory and gives you examples of how the theory is used in the industry.
- Confidence in writing User Stories – In a very simple way, I will teach you exactly how the pros write user stories without going into a classroom or spending $1000.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
What is a User Story?
A User Story is the description of a product feature or requirement from a user’s perspective. Based on my experience, it is the simplest way to capture requirements which focus on adding value and help businesses to deliver early return on investments!
Whether you are a product owner, scrum master, business analyst, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “What is a user story?“, this is the place to start. If you are preparing to become an agile product owner or agile business analyst then this class is for you.
In this class you will learn:
- A concise overview of Agile User Stories – Including How to write a user story description, acceptance criteria to capture the detail, the purpose of epics and themes in dealing with large or vague requirements and how to split stories along with the reasons why user stories are favored over traditional methods of capturing requirements. This includes lectures on the principles that underpin user stories, such as the INVEST principle and the Three C’s formula.
- The facts based on real industry experience and agile expertise – The correct terminology and use of User stories are essential to mastering it. My experience in the industry and extensive research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Agile Product Owners/Agile Business Analyst preparation – I tell you the exact theory and give you templates to prepare you for writing user stories in the real work, business or workplace without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide. If you have 3 by 5 index cards, this is a bonus but you can get started without this.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of User Stories such as Principles, how to write a user story description, how to write acceptance criteria or epics. Examples are included throughout the course. All is based on Agile theory and real-world experience so you know that you are learning the facts.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on User Stories for Agile Scrum.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in User Stories!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Agile Terms Used In This Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The World Before User Stories|
|The History: Traditional Requirements Documents||00:00:00|
|The Birth Of User Stories||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - User Story Principles|
|The INVEST Principle||00:00:00|
|The Three Cs Formula||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - User Story Basics|
|How To Write A User Story Description||00:00:00|
|Who Writes User Stories||00:00:00|
|How To Write Acceptance Criteria||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Splitting And Combining User Stories|
|When To Split User Stories||00:00:00|
|How To Split User Stories||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Final Words And Summary|
|Section 7 - Bonus Materials And Course Summary|
|Product Backlog, User Stories & Estimation – From Audiobook “The Power Of Scrum”||00:00:00|