This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of UI animations, the process of animating icons and more, how to create a comprehensive design and interactive prototype, and how to share your work with clients in Adobe Xd.Read more.
My mission is to improve the lives of others and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about design.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in UI animation
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- People wanting to add animations to their UI designs
What you’ll learn:
- The main differences between UI animations
- How to animate icons, buttons, forms, text, sliders, charts, effects, and more
- How to to plan, draw, and create wireframes
- Adding images, icons and shadows to create a design
- How to create interactive prototypes
- Share the work with your client to get feedback
- How to export your assets for developers
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- No previous animation experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
UI design animation is important because it shows your thought process better than just a static image. It helps clients understand the design better and speeds up the process dramatically as it reduces questions from clients, therefore less revisions for you. Animation in Adobe Xd is simple because the application is free, easy to learn, and has all the features you need to create beautiful animations and micro interactions.
You don’t need any previous knowledge of UI/UX or Adobe Xd because we are going to cover it all in this course. However, you need a will to learn UI animation because it will make you more valuable as a designer for both freelance and agency work.
So if you want to create awesome UI animations, micro interactions that make users want to click faster, and awesome transitions to keep them for longer, then I’ll see you in the course!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned animation using Adobe Xd.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the principles behind UI design animation.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Why Do We Animate||00:00:00|
|Different UI Animations||00:00:00|
|Adobe Xd Prototyping Features||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Icons|
|Icons Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Buttons|
|Buttons Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Forms|
|Forms Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Text|
|Text Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Image Sliders|
|Image Slider 1||00:00:00|
|Image Slider 2||00:00:00|
|Image Slider 3||00:00:00|
|Image Slider 4||00:00:00|
|Image Slider 5||00:00:00|
|Image Slider 6||00:00:00|
|Image Sliders Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Charts|
|Charts Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Effects|
|Effects Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Others|
|Others Xd File||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - UI Design|
|Design Brief Plus Project Download||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 1||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 2||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 3||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 4||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 5||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 6||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 7||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 8||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 1||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 2||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 3||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 4||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - UI Animation|
|Section 12 - Exporting And Sharing|
|Creating Style Guide||00:00:00|
|Sharing With Client||00:00:00|
|Section 13 - Conclusion And Resources|
|Links And Resources||00:00:00|