Learn the equipment necessary to record audio on a budget and how to use Audacity to improve any audio recordings.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to learn tips and techniques to improve their audio
- Video Makers who want to improve their audio quality
- Anyone that wants to record a Podcast
- Online Course Creators who want better-sounding audio
- YouTubers who want better audio
- Voice Over Artists who want to improve the quality of their audio
- Anyone who wants better audio
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the equipment needed to record great audio on any budget
- Know how to use microphones, audio interfaces, and accessories
- Learn about monitoring audio and listening environments
- Learn the essentials of recording and editing in audio recording software (Audacity)
- Learn about basic audio processing in Audacity to help improve your audio recordings, such as noise removal, EQ, and Compression
- Basic recording skills may help, but it’s not essential
- A Mac or Windows computer and a copy of Audacity (Free Open Source Audio Recording Software)
Learn how to record professional audio for video production, podcasting, music, course creation, YouTube and More.
So whether you’re a video creator, podcaster, online course creator, YouTuber, musician or anyone else recording audio, this is the perfect class for you.
This Audio Production Class is a fast and effective way to improve your audio.
Start by learning all of the equipment you need. You’ll learn about several types of microphones, including shotgun, lavalier and studio/podcasting microphones. You’ll learn about the accessories we recommend to improve audio, like windscreens.
You’ll learn about audio interfaces and how they work to record better audio.
You’ll learn the importance of monitoring the audio with headphones so that you are certain that your audio sounds great.
Next, you’ll learn about travel and location recording, including the equipment we use and recommend.
Then you’ll learn about recording, editing and processing your audio in Audacity, which is free open-source audio recording and editing software for Mac and Windows.
Ready to record better audio? See you in class!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to improve your audio.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Audacity Essentials For Voice Overs|
|Setting Up To Record Audio In Audacity||00:00:00|
|How To Record Audio||00:00:00|
|Other Features Of Audacity||00:00:00|
|How To Export Audio Out Of Audacity||00:00:00|
|Essential Audio Editing Tools||00:00:00|
|Removing Silence, Splitting + Joining Clips||00:00:00|
|Essential Key Command Or Keyboard Shortcuts||00:00:00|
|Removing Background Noise Introduction||00:00:00|
|How To Use The Noise Gate Effect||00:00:00|
|How To Use The Noise Reduction Effect||00:00:00|
|Mixing And Processing Your Audio Introduction||00:00:00|
|A Quick Look At The Filter Curve Or EQ Effect||00:00:00|
|A Quick Look At Compression And The Normalize Effect||00:00:00|
|How To Set Up An Effects Macro||00:00:00|
|Thanks And Bye||00:00:00|