About This Course
Who this course is for:
- If you want to build a freelancing business online, this course will get you started
- Anyone looking to create a second income or a side income that they can do in the evenings
- Voice actors
- Stay-at-home moms
- Retirees and silver surfers looking to supplement their income
What you’ll learn:
- How to create your own Fiverr Voice Over freelancing business in a day
- Become a Fiverr Voice Over seller even if you are a complete novice Identify the voice over freelancing skills that you can offer.
- Learn how to set up a high-quality but simple recording studio with the minimum investment
- How to screen Fiverr and growth hack other Voice Over gigs to create your Fiverr gigs
- Step-by-step Fiverr gig creation from title to promotional video
- A detailed understanding of the Fiverr Sales Process
- A computer and a USB Microphone (discussed in the course)
- Internet connection
- Mobile phone (and Fiverr App) are an advantage
- You will need to download and install the free Audacity software (we show you how in the course)
Do you want to earn an extra income freelancing on Fiverr? If the answer is YES, then this is the Fiverr course for you.
This course cuts through all the confusion – we are just going to focus on one category of gig – and a category which is in great demand – Voice Overs.
Since 2015, I have been selling voice over gigs on Fiverr – and have earned over $22,000 to date. This could be you.
On Fiverr, there is no pitching for work – Fiverr provides the market place and attracts the buyers. You just have to respond to them and deliver your gigs.
Fiverr Success is not a chance event. Voice over gigs are not complicated or difficult to do – as you will quickly discover in this course.
Fiverr gigs start at $5 but can be sold for hundreds! I recorded a 60,000 word audiobook for $2,000! That could be you!
This course has one objective – to turn you into a Fiverr Voicever Seller. Inside the course, you will discover the six steps to Fiverr voice over success:
- Why you should start Freelancing on Fiverr
- How to create a Seller Profile
- Skills – Identify the gig or gigs you want to sell
- Selecting gigs that match your skills
- Understanding correct voice delivery
- Set Up – Setting up your studio and equipment
- Screen – Screen Fiverr to identify gigs to sell on Fiverr
- Understand Fiverr Levels and what to do when you are promoted
- Gig Creation – step-by-step gig creation, basics, pricing, descriptions, FAQs, images, video and publishing
- Recording and producing your gigs using Audacity – recording, noise reduction, equalisation, de-breathing, exporting
- Sales – The Fiverr sales process – step by step
- How to deliver Custom Orders on Fiverr
- How to manage requests for modifications
- How to avoid negative feedback
- Responding to Buyer Requests
- How to get more tips
- How to withdraw your funds from Fiverr
There are screenshots taking you through the processes you need to know step by step and nearly every lecture has a downloadable PDF of the slide deck that you can use to guide your work on Fiverr offline.
I was about to finalise the course and then went the extra mile (and three days) for you! These three extra sections make this course even more valuable and will empower you to stand out as a Fiverr Voice Over Seller – make sure you take a look at these sections in the Curriculum!
- Advanced Audacity Tips and Techniques
- How to Record Audio Books for Audible to ACX Standards
- Audacity Macros for Voice Effects You Can Sell As Voice Over Gigs
By the end of today, you could be a Fiverr Seller. In a few months time, you could have a Fiverr Freelancing Business you are proud of.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to earn selling voice over gigs on Fiverr.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about freelancing on Fiverr.
|Section 1 - Introduction To The Course And To Fiverr|
|Downloadable Course Resources||00:00:00|
|Course Introduction – Become A Fiverr Voice Over Seller In A Day||00:00:00|
|Why Should You Get Started On Fiverr? Don’t Miss This Lecture!||00:00:00|
|Three Bonus Sections Added – Even Before I Published The Course!||00:00:00|
|Accountability Action List – Tell Me About Your Success!||00:00:00|
|Creating A Seller Profile On Fiverr – Stop And Do This Now!||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Which Voice Over Gigs Are You Going To Sell?|
|What Types Of Voice Over Gigs Do You Think You Can Do?||00:00:00|
|Selecting Voice Gigs To Match Your Delivery Styles||00:00:00|
|Voice Delivery – Understanding The Importance Of Variety||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Setting Up Your Studio And Equipment|
|Do I Need To Spend A Lot Of Money?||00:00:00|
|How To Insulate Your Microphone For Free||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - What Types Of Voice Over Gigs Should You Offer?|
|Voice Over Gigs – Let’s Create Your Shortlist Of Gigs||00:00:00|
|Understanding Fiverr Levels And What To Do When You Are Promoted||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Voice Over Gig Creation On Fiverr|
|Creating Your Gig – Basics||00:00:00|
|Creating Your Gig – Pricing||00:00:00|
|Creating Your Gig – Description, FAQs And Requirements||00:00:00|
|Creating Your Gig – Image And Video||00:00:00|
|Creating Your Gig – Publishing||00:00:00|
|Make Sure That You Have Created Your First Gig||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Recording And Producing Your Voice Over Gigs|
|Download Audacity For Free||00:00:00|
|Recording Your Voice Over Track In Audacity||00:00:00|
|Audacity Production: Noise Reduction||00:00:00|
|Audacity Production: Equalisation||00:00:00|
|Audacity Production: De-Breathing||00:00:00|
|Audacity Production: Exporting||00:00:00|
|Practice Recording And Producing||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Advanced Audacity Tips And Techniques|
|Moving And Mixing Multiple Tracks In Audacity||00:00:00|
|Making Small Edits To A Voice Over Recording||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Audacity Macros To Save Time And Create Consistency||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - How To Record Audio Books For Audible To ACX Standards|
|Recording Audiobooks To ACX Standards||00:00:00|
|ACX – Installing Custom Tools – ACX Check And RMS-Normalise||00:00:00|
|ACX Optimising Your Recording||00:00:00|
|Create Your ACX Macro||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Audacity Macros For Voice Effects You Can Sell As Voice Over Gigs|
|Darth Vader Voice Effect||00:00:00|
|Deep Voice Effect||00:00:00|
|Movie Trailer Voice Effect||00:00:00|
|1930s BBC Vintage Voice – With Static Effect||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - The Fiverr Sale Process|
|The Fiver Sale Process – Step By Step||00:00:00|
|Fiverr Custom Orders||00:00:00|
|What If My Buyer Wants A Modification?||00:00:00|
|How To Avoid Negative Feedback||00:00:00|
|Responding To Buyer Requests||00:00:00|
|How To Get More Tips||00:00:00|
|Withdrawing Your Funds From Fiverr||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Course Summary And Wrap Up|
|Course Summary And Wrap Up||00:00:00|