About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Existing and prospective Excel users at all proficiency levels
- Finance professionals
- Data analysts
What you’ll learn:
- Create multiple scenarios to carry out sensitivity analysis
- Transform raw data into analytical reports
- Learn advanced features of Excel
- Become agile at your work – Carry out financial modeling and analysis tasks faster than before
- Learn industry best practices related to Excel modeling
- Build financial model from scratch
- Learn complex Excel formulas
- Learn most powerful Excel functions
- Automate reporting
- Learn best techniques from financial expert with multi-industry experience
- Learn to solve the problems in various different ways
- Learn various Excel keyboard shortcuts to increase your speed at work
- Basic Excel knowledge
Are you among the 750 million people out there who use Excel to carry out their tasks? Even if you are a student and have not been exposed completely to Excel, sooner or later, Excel is most likely to be your most utilized business application at work. This course is designed for existing and prospective Excel users at all proficiency levels.
Entire course is based on proven case studies approach to solve real life problems or complete common tasks related to data analysis, excel modeling and financial planning and analysis. While solving these case studies, you will learn loads of Excel functions and techniques and above all the ability to apply them in a variety of real life tasks. Learn to achieve the goal of completing the task instead of learning an Excel function. Excel functions are only tools at our disposal to help us through our work, they are not the goals!
Become an Excel Guru in your organization!
The instructor for this course has vast experience in Excel financial modeling gained through working in various sectors and geographies. The crux of 17 years of on-job learning has been summarized in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned advanced Excel functions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the advanced features of Excel for increased work speed, accuracy and productivity.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Downloadable Materials – Excel Case Studies||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Case Studies|
|Case Study 1 – Textophobia: Techniques To Deal With Texts In Excel||00:00:00|
|Case Study 2 – Crack The Database: Master The Art Of Dealing With Information To Carryout Insightful Analysis||00:00:00|
|Case Study 3 – Consolidation Made Easy: Consolidate Similar Data Sets And Rearrange Them The Way You Like||00:00:00|
|Case Study 4 – Ahead Of Game: Use What-if Analysis||00:00:00|
|Case Study 5 – Be Like A Boss: Simple But Very Powerful Techniques To Drive Performance||00:00:00|
|Case Study 6 – Automantia: Showcase Your Hard Work By Presenting In An Interactive Manner||00:00:00|
|Case Study 7 – I Am Sensitive: Scenario Analysis||00:00:00|
|Case Study 8 – Top Secret: Keep Your Secret Work Safe From Spying Eyes||00:00:00|
|Case Study 9 – To Do List||00:00:00|