This course is designed for those interested to learn how to boost their creativity and get better ideas.Read more.
Artist | Educator | Author | Digital Do-Gooder I aim to empower ordinary people to do extraordinary things. How can I help you today?
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who think (or were told) that they aren’t creative or are very weak creatively.
- Budding artists and designers who would like to move beyond first ideas that are cliche and overused, bad ideas, and stale ideas.
- Anyone wanting bigger, better, and brighter ideas who would like to inject more creativity in their art, life, work, and beyond.
What you’ll learn:
- Reboot the natural creative process by practicing simple exercises and techniques.
- Increase the quality and quantity of ideas generated daily and over time.
- Have access to resources and activities that help unlock creativity for overcoming creative blocks, uninspired thinking, cliches, and stale ideas.
- Live a more mindful, inspired, and creative life by turning ordinary situations into something more extraordinary by seeing things in a new way and taking more risks.
- No special equipment or knowledge is necessary before taking this course other than coming with an open mind and a willingness to try new things.
Latest update – May 2020
Do you struggle with coming up with creative ideas? Do you feel that you’re not a creative person? Would you like to learn how to become more creative?
Welcome to Skyrocket Your Creativity and Get Better Ideas: 7 Easy Ways, the go-to course for learning how you can increase your creativity.
In today’s word, ideas are often called “the currency of the 21st century.” Find out in this mini course how to increase your “creative earning power” by increasing your ability to come up with more and better ideas.
By learning how to become more creative, you’ll also boost your ability to be more influential at work, in your artistic endeavors, and in your daily life. In this sampler course you will learn proven methods for generating more and better ideas.
Creativity is a muscle that EVERYONE has that can be grown and strengthened. This course will show you how with practical tips you can begin using immediately in under 1 hour, even before you finish all the lessons.
Some of the creativity boosting techniques I discuss and help you practice through hands-on activities include:
- Adding more creativity to your daily life
- Harnessing the power of your subconscious mind
- Reverse psychology
- Design thinking (An overview)
- Quantity begets quality
- List-making and Word Association
- Creative Visualization
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently a Visiting Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this creativity workshop and join our growing learning community! Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started building your powerful new creativity and idea generation skills today.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to boost your creativity and get better ideas.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about boosting your creativity and get better ideas.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Welcome
|About This Course And Meet Your Professor
|Section 2 - Skyrocket Your Creativity And Get Better Ideas: 7 Easy Ways
|Word Association And List-Making
|Activity: Try Word Association And List-Making To Tackle A Problem
|Reverse Psychology: Not Trying To Think Of An Idea
|Activity: Go Outside And Play
|Put Your Subconscious To Work: The Power Of Dreams
|Activity: Start Becoming More Creative While You Sleep
|Quantity Begets Quality
|Activity: Sometimes More Is More
|Design Thinking: Introduction And Resources
|Activity: Try Design Thinking For Yourself
|How To Take An Ordinary Day And Make It Extraordinary: Creativity In Daily Life
|Activity: Make The Ordinary Extraordinary
|Creative Visualization And More Resources For Designing Your Life
|Activity: Try Creative Visualization
|Section 3 - Resources And Conclusion
|Final Creativity Activity Here
|Update: New Creative
|Update: Change It Up
|Conclusion: Thanks For Taking This Course!
|Using Images Online
|How To Use Your Website, Social Media Pages, And A Mailing List Together