About This CourseBeginner
Staying organized with your accounting and finances is a crucial aspect of any business. Whether you are a business owner or want to develop the skill of bookkeeping to begin a career – this is the course for you.
Every business will need a bookkeeper in one way or another – this is a career that will continue to have a steady demand. If you’re organized and like to pay attention to detail then this may be the right skill to develop for you.
Bookkeeping is a subset of accounting and in this course, we will show you how bookkeeping integrates with the industry standard software called QuickBooks.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- Bookkeeping Basics
- Debits and Credits
- Understanding Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks – Creating a Company
- QuickBooks – Getting Around the QB Interface
- QuickBooks – Setting Up Your Company Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks – Setting Up Customers, Jobs, Vendors, and Leads
- QuickBooks – Setting Up Lists
- QuickBooks – Creating Items
- QuickBooks – Paying Vendors and Expenses
- QuickBooks – Invoicing Customers
- QuickBooks – Managing Account Receivables
- QuickBooks – Banking and Credit Cards
- QuickBooks – Time Saving Tips and Shortcuts
- QuickBooks – Keeping Track of Financial Duties
- QuickBooks – Working With Reports
- QuickBooks – Banking Online
- QuickBooks – QuickBooks Files
- QuickBooks – Customizing Quickbooks
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge to understand bookkeeping and how to use QuickBooks.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and improve your bookkeeping and QuickBooks skills!
Bookkeeping Section 1 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Basics
Bookkeeping Section 2 – Creating a Company
Bookkeeping Section 3 – Setting Up Your Company Chart of Accounts
Bookkeeping Section 4 – Setting Up Customers, Jobs, Vendors and Leads
Bookkeeping Section 5 – Setting Up Lists
Bookkeeping Section 6 – Creating Items
Bookkeeping Section 7 – Paying Vendors – Expenses
Bookkeeping Section 8 – Invoicing Customers
Bookkeeping Section 9 – Managing Accounts Receivables
Bookkeeping Section 10 – Banking and Credit Cards
Bookkeeping Section 11 – Time Saving Tips & Shortcuts
Bookkeeping Section 12 – Keeping Track of Financial Duties
Bookkeeping Section 13 – Working with Reports
Bookkeeping Section 14 – Banking Online
Bookkeeping Section 15 – QuickBooks Files
Bookkeeping Section 16 – Customizing QuickBooks