About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for everyone, regardless of their preferred learning style. But equally, it is perfect for those preferring to work independently. It is comprehensive, and yet easy to follow.
- This course is designed so that everyone can benefit and make significant changes to their personal and professional life. It is suitable for beginners, right through to established practitioners.
- Those who wish to build on their existing knowledge of CBT, and those who have no prior experience of the subject.
Here’s what will be covered in this course:
- What CBT is, who uses CBT, and what CBT can be used for
- How to apply CBT when used as a self-help therapy
- Principles of CBT
- Understanding the CBT triangle
- Recognizing our emotions
- Identifying thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Understanding our thoughts feelings and behaviors
- Negative automatic thoughts
- Recognizing thinking traps
- Identifying negative cycles
- Challenging negative patterns of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Finding alternatives
- Changing unhelpful thoughts feelings and behaviors
This course will be life-changing, as you learn how adaptive CBT is, and how you can apply it to many situations, big or small. You will have an understanding of the principles of CBT and their relevance to your life and others around you. Also, you’ll be able to identify and make changes to negative patterns of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
This course will equip and prepare you for the next stage of your learning in Advanced Counselling Skills, and the next stage of learning to become your own CBT therapist.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the fundamental knowledge of cognitive behavioral therapy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop the skill of cognitive behavioral therapy!
|Section 1 - Introduction To The Course|
|Meet Your Instructor||00:00:00|
|What You Can Expect From This Course||00:00:00|
|Who Is This Course Intended For?||00:00:00|
|Why You Should Take This Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Covering The Basics Of CBT|
|What Is CBT||00:00:00|
|Who Uses CBT||00:00:00|
|CBT For Children||00:00:00|
|CBT For Relationship Issues||00:00:00|
|CBT In The Workplace||00:00:00|
|The Principles Of CBT||00:00:00|
|From Triangle To Table||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Anxiety|
|Anxiety Coping Cards||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Let's Do CBT|
|Clarification Of Thoughts And Feelings||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Let’s Do CBT||00:00:00|
|Negative Cycle Of Anxiety: Katryna||00:00:00|
|Negative Cycle Of Depression: Sarah||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Identifying Thoughts, Feelings And Behaviours|
|Examples Of Creative Diaries||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Alexandra Identifies Anger||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Terrance and OCD Triggers||00:00:00|
|Metaphors: Metaphorical Thinking||00:00:00|
|Metaphors: The Kitchen Cabinet||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Understanding Thoughts, Feelings And Behaviours|
|Understanding Thoughts, Feelings And Behaviours||00:00:00|
|Negative Automatic Thoughts||00:00:00|
|My Negative Automatic Thought Diary||00:00:00|
|Thinking Traps And Balanced Alternatives||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Geraldine||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Robert||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Making Changes|
|Challenging Our Thoughts||00:00:00|
|Making Changes: Behaviours||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - It's All About You|
|Practise Practise Practise||00:00:00|
|It’s All About You||00:00:00|
|COURTESY LECTURE: Art Therapy||00:00:00|