About This Course
Have you ever wondered why some children are active, whereas others are shy? Why do they develop differently from one another? How do they develop their thinking and speaking skills? If Child psychology simply fascinates you, then you are in the right place.
In this course, you will take informative lectures which you can listen to at home and on the way to work.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to teach the child to understand your body language
- How babies develop their emotions
- Why it is important to achieve developmental milestones for the child
- What the most important psychological theories are
- How to know when the baby is not developing well enough
- what unconditional love truly is
- and so much more!
Are you interested in learning to understand children’s behavior and their development? Would you like to help people with your knowledge and skills?
Then enroll now in our class!
- Have an interest in Psychology
- Have an interest in working with children
- Wanting to know about behavior and development of children
What will I learn?
- Apply the knowledge to their work or personal life
- Understand children’s intentions and behavior
- Explain some psychological theories of childhood development
- Use the course for their career development
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals who would like to work with children (or working with them already)
- Parents or parents-to-be who want to learn about child’s development and behavior
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about children’s behavior and their development.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about child psychology.
|Section 1 - Babies From Birth To One Year|
|About The Course And Your Tutor||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Bonding||00:00:00|
|The Social And Emotional Development: From Birth To One Year||00:00:00|
|The Innate Reflexes Of Newborn Babies||00:00:00|
|The Benefits Of Testing At ‘Milestones’||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Stages And Sequences Of Social And Emotional Development|
|The Importance Of Social And Emotional Development||00:00:00|
|The Ages And Stages That Children Go Through||00:00:00|
|The Main Theories In Developmental Psychology||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Positive Role Models||00:00:00|
|The Barriers To Achieving The ‘Milestones’||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Unconditional Love||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Language And Linguistic Skills Development|
|Forms Of Communication||00:00:00|
|What Is ‘Pre-Linguistic’ Form Of Communication||00:00:00|
|The Active And The Passive Communication||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Opportunities In Development Of The Skills||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Body Language||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Cognitive Development|
|The Importance Of Cognitive Development||00:00:00|
|The Main Psychological Theories In Cognitive Development||00:00:00|
|The Appropriate Opportunities For Cognitive Development||00:00:00|
|The Unconscious Mind: Id, Ego and Superego. Psychoanalytical Theory||00:00:00|
|Thank You And Good Bye!||00:00:00|