Learn customer service skills in Mandarin Chinese, how to verify and collect customers’ details, and how to deal with angry customers.Read more.
I am Jocelyn, a qualified Business Commerce educator and I manage my family businesses. As part of our business consulting and management services, we connect local businesses with Chinese corporate companies and Chambers of Commerce. I love teaching Mandarin. As a multi-lingual, I enjoyed the benefits of it. When I am teaching Mandarin to my non-Chinese students, I find that they struggle with Pinyin, that's why all of my courses are accompanied by romanization to help ease the pronunciation
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Mandarin learner who values the importance of Customer Service
- Customer Service Staff members/Business Owners who value their Chinese customer base
What you’ll learn:
- Develop simple but persuasive speaking skills in Mandarin Chinese
- Show empathy to customers in Mandarin Chinese
- Develop the ability to use simple but positive language
- Focus on the solutions
- Thank customers for their patience, understanding and valued loyalty
- How to deal with angry customers
- How to collect and verify customers’ details
- Elementary knowledge of the Chinese language
- Willingness to learn
Being an expert in customer service is mostly about getting the most basic support skills right.
Communicating properly, expressing empathy and willingness to help, and staying motivated are just a handful of important skills that every customer service agent/support rep needs to be good at.
This series of videos will take you through the basics of customer service in Mandarin Chinese. The topics we cover are:
- How to break the language barriers
- How to start a conversation
- How to verify and collect customers’ details
- How to ask customers to wait
- How to reassure the customers
- How to deal with Angry customers
- How to deal with Happy customers
- How to handle different types of scenarios (Asking customers to repeat themselves, retry the process and how to say “No” politely)
- How to respond to customers’ feedback/suggestions/advice
- How to close the conversation professionally
This course is ideal for you if you are just starting your career in customer service; if you just need a refresher on some of the basics, or if you are a business owner that wants to do business with the Chinese market.
Due to the language barriers, you may not be able to solve the problem immediately. But after this course, you will develop simple but persuasive skills to help you:
- Calm customers down/Break the ice
- Record relevant information
- Pave the way for further assistance
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned simple but persuasive speaking skills in Mandarin Chinese.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Business Chinese.
|Section 1 - Basic Customer Service Skills In Mandarin Chinese|
|Starting A Conversation||00:00:00|
|Verification And Collecting Data||00:00:00|
|Asking Customers To Wait||00:00:00|
|Reassure The Customers||00:00:00|
|Deal With Angry Customers||00:00:00|
|Respond To Suggestions||00:00:00|