About This Coursebeginner
This is the right course for you, if you are just starting to learn Mandarin.
Over 1b+ people speak Mandarin, in and out of China, compared to 500m+ of English. May your purpose for learning Mandarin is for business, for travel or a personal goal, this beautiful language is an asset.
- Pin Yin (a.k.a spelled out sounds)
- 4 Tones (this is super fun!)
- Everyday phrases (Xiè xie = Thank you)
- Numbers, people and food (yumm!)
- Descriptive words
What are the requirements?
- No pre-knowledge required
- Complete handouts and exercises after each lesson to help you on the next one
- If you are new to Mandarin, watch the videos as many times as you need to gain mastery
Recommendation: Watch the videos for 7 days, everyday, to master the basics of Mandarin Chinese.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will be able to speak and understand basic Mandarin words and phrases
- You will say the Chinese words with proper tones by reading the accents
- Learn and understand basic and everyday phrases
- Learn numbers, people, days and months
- Learn food and drinks
- Learn descriptive words
Who is the target audience?
- This is for you if you are looking to start or improve your foundation on Mandarin-Chinese.
- For anyone who wants to learn basic Mandarin words and phrases as their way to learn more advanced lessons.
- For anyone who needs training in proper Mandarin tones and accents.
- Not for someone who knows tones, accents and everyday Mandarin conversational phrases.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding on Chinese Mandarin for beginners.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Chinese Mandarin for beginners!
Section 1 - Pin Yin And The 4 Tones
In Case You Missed The Introduction
Introduction To Pin Yin And The 4 Tones
Section 2 - Basic Mandarin Phrases
Basic Phrases (Video Lesson)
Basic Phrases (Worksheet)
Section 3 - Introducing Yourself
How To Introduce Yourself In Mandarin (Video Lesson)
Section 4 - Count Numbers From Yī To Shí
Numbers (Video Lesson)
Section 5 - Family, Friends And Colleagues
People (Video Lesson)
Section 6 - Days And Months: Míngtiān Is Tomorrow And So On...
Days And Months (Video lesson)
Days and Months (Worksheet)
Section 7 - Common Fruits And Vegetables
Fruits And Vegetables (Video Lesson)
Fruits And Vegetables (Worksheet)
Section 8 - Countries In Chinese
Countries (Video Lesson)
Section 9 - Food And Drinks
Food And Drinks (Video Lesson)
Food and Drinks (Worksheet)
Section 10 - Opposites: Yin And Yang
Opposites (Video Lesson)
Section 11 - This Is The End Of The Beginner's Journey
Not Goodbye, But Zài jiàn In The Next Level