About This Coursebeginner
This is the right course for you, if you are just starting to learn Mandarin.
Over 1b+ people speak Mandarin, in and out of China, compared to 500m+ of English. May your purpose for learning Mandarin is for business, for travel or a personal goal, this beautiful language is an asset.
- Pin Yin (a.k.a spelled out sounds)
- 4 Tones (this is super fun!)
- Everyday phrases (Xiè xie = Thank you)
- Numbers, people and food (yumm!)
- Descriptive words
What are the requirements?
- No pre-knowledge required
- Complete handouts and exercises after each lesson to help you on the next one
- If you are new to Mandarin, watch the videos as many times as you need to gain mastery
Recommendation: Watch the videos for 7 days, everyday, to master the basics of Mandarin Chinese.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will be able to speak and understand basic Mandarin words and phrases
- You will say the Chinese words with proper tones by reading the accents
- Learn and understand basic and everyday phrases
- Learn numbers, people, days and months
- Learn food and drinks
- Learn descriptive words
Who is the target audience?
- This is for you if you are looking to start or improve your foundation on Mandarin-Chinese.
- For anyone who wants to learn basic Mandarin words and phrases as their way to learn more advanced lessons.
- For anyone who needs training in proper Mandarin tones and accents.
- Not for someone who knows tones, accents and everyday Mandarin conversational phrases.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding on Chinese Mandarin for beginners.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Chinese Mandarin for beginners!
In Case You Missed The Introduction
Introduction To Pin Yin And The 4 Tones
Basic Phrases (Video Lesson)
Basic Phrases (Worksheet)
How To Introduce Yourself In Mandarin (Video Lesson)
Numbers (Video Lesson)
People (Video Lesson)
Days And Months (Video lesson)
Days and Months (Worksheet)
Fruits And Vegetables (Video Lesson)
Fruits And Vegetables (Worksheet)
Countries (Video Lesson)
Food And Drinks (Video Lesson)
Food and Drinks (Worksheet)
Opposites (Video Lesson)
Not Goodbye, But Zài jiàn In The Next Level