About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Ambitious job seekers who want to be able to answer interview questions in Mandarin Chinese with confidence
- Current employees who are working but would like to advance their career path by finding a better job
- The unemployed who is searching for a new job
- Exhausted worker who doesn’t like their current job and want to find a new job as quickly as possible
- Newly graduates who want to know how to promote themselves as the best candidate for the job during the interview
- Human Resource Recruiter who wants to learn how to recruit Chinese candidates
What you’ll learn:
- The best way of creating a great impression during your interview at the Chinese corporate company
- Some common mistakes that candidates make in Chinese job interviews
- The best ways to answer the toughest interview questions
- How to promote your job candidacy and to stand out among other job candidates
- The willingness and dedication to complete this course.
- No prior knowledge of Mandarin Chinese needed. (If you do, good for you! You are at the upper hand and have a competitive advantage.)
Preparing for a job interview is crucial if you seriously want to land your dream job in “THAT’ Chinese Corporate Company.
The pay is high. The position is nice. You want international connections…
You want this job.
You want to secure the job offer. You want to make the changes in your life. You are sick and tired of a penniless lifestyle. You want to afford anything (and everything) that is on your Wishlist.
That’s why you want to make use of every effort to make the best impression on your potential employer.
Let us help you.
Learn and practice the common interview questions and answers in Mandarin Chinese. Create the “Wow” moments that would impress your potential employer.
Show them that you are dedicated, prepared and ready for the job.
In this course, you will learn the insights of the Chinese company dress code, 11 common interview questions, and how to answer them strategically in Mandarin Chinese. After taking this course, you will have an understanding of Chinese cultural insights and business practices.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to prepare and answer interview questions in Mandarin.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about answering interview questions in Mandarin.
|Section 1 - Job Preparation|
|What Should I Wear?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - How To Introduce Yourself In Mandarin Chinese|
|Section 3 - Strengths And Weaknesses|
|My Greatest Strengths Are …||00:00:00|
|My Greatest Weaknesses Are …||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Common Interview Questions|
|Why Did You Leave Your Previous Job?||00:00:00|
|Why Should We Hire You?||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Difficult (Tricky) Interview Questions|
|Tell Me About Your Greatest Achievement||00:00:00|
|Tell Me About Your Greatest Failure||00:00:00|
|What Are Your Salary Requirements?||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Future Questions|
|Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Ending The Interview|
|Do You Have Any Questions?||00:00:00|