Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Complete Career Guide: Resume, Branding, Interviewing And More
0( 0 REVIEWS )
2h 53m

This course is designed for those interested to learn how they can sell and market themselves in the job market, how to leverage recruiters and headhunters, and how to land and stand out during interviews to ultimately get their dream jobs.

Read more.
Course Skill Level
Time Estimate
2h 53m


I am a high-performance coach and entrepreneur. I enjoy working with people and seek to understand what truly inspires them. I am passionate about personal growth and development and believe emotional intelligence is key to achieving personal and professional success. When I am not working on my latest venture, pursuing new projects or connecting talents to career opportunities, I spend time reading, coaching and spending time with friends and family.

About This Course

Who this course is for:

  • Students
  • Recent graduates
  • Job seekers
  • Professionals

What you’ll learn: 

  • How to prepare an eye-catching resume that gets you more call-backs from employers
  • How to successfully navigate your resume through Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
  • How to use innovative career hacking techniques to unlock opportunities
  • How to sell and market yourself in the job market
  • How to present yourself powerfully on LinkedIn and discover other networking techniques
  • How to properly research companies and land more interviews
  • How to use the principles of emotional intelligence to build a good reputation
  • How to stand out during in-person and online interviews while still being yourself
  • How to build relevant professional and personal networks as a foundation for future career advancement
  • How to handle difficult interview questions
  • How to handle salary and compensation conversations with employers
  • How to leverage the value of recruiters and headhunters


  • No prior knowledge is required to take this course. 

As a professional recruiter and career consultant, over 70% of David Owasi’s time is spent interviewing and advising candidates and job seekers to help connect them to their dream job. The remaining 30% of his time is spent consulting with companies and clients to better understand the type of people they want to hire.

He has conducted hundreds of candidate interviews and helped many people land their dream job already. Unfortunately, with the pandemic and recession leading to companies downsizing and many people losing their jobs, the number of candidates reaching out to him for career advice and potential career opportunities has doubled. This is why he has created this course to help you.

Our Promise to You

By the end of this course, you will have learned ways to land your dream job.

10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.

Get started today and learn more about career hacking techniques.

Course Curriculum

Section 1 - Introduction
Course Introduction 00:00:00
Instructor Introduction 00:00:00
Course Resources 00:00:00
Section 2 - Preparation - Setting Yourself Up For Success
Why It Is Important To Prepare Yourself 00:00:00
How To Prepare An Eye-Catching Resume 00:00:00
Resume Clinic 1 00:00:00
Resume Clinic 2 00:00:00
Navigating Application Tracking Systems (ATS) 00:00:00
How To Market Yourself Using LinkedIn 00:00:00
LinkedIn Clinic 00:00:00
How To Approach Companies 00:00:00
How To Research Companies 00:00:00
How To Read And Respond To Job Descriptions 00:00:00
How To Use Recruiters 00:00:00
Mock Interviews 00:00:00
How To Use References And Testimonials 00:00:00
How To Prepare A 90-Day Business Plan 00:00:00
Section 3 - Emotional Intelligence - Discovering Your Best Self
Emotional Intelligence And Why It Matters 00:00:00
Self-Awareness And Why It Matters 00:00:00
Self-Assessment And Why It Matters 00:00:00
Self-Confidence And Why It Matters 00:00:00
Self-Control And Why It Matters 00:00:00
Empathy And Why It Matters 00:00:00
Section 4 - Acing Your Interview
How To Make A Good First Impression 00:00:00
Body Language During The Interview 00:00:00
Common Interview Questions 1 00:00:00
Common Interview Questions 2 00:00:00
How To Discuss Salary And Compensation 00:00:00
Online Interviews 00:00:00
Recap And Conclusion 00:00:00
Section 5 - Live Session
Live Resume Session 00:00:00

Join our newsletter and get your first course free!


Join our newsletter and get your first course free!

Congratulations! You get one free course of your choice. Please check your email now for the redemption code.

Are you interested in higher education?