With this course, you will be able to create anything cloth related in Blender, from animations to still images!Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to create cloth simulations.
- Anyone who wants to understand the cloth physics workflow.
- Anyone that wants to create cloth animations.
What you’ll learn:
- Manipulate all the settings and values in the cloth modifier to get the cloth that you desire.
- Use the correct cloth physics workflow.
- Use collisions and pin groups to control the cloth simulation.
- Add a particle system to your cloth simulation. This way, you can add hair to your cloth or even fire if needed. (everyone needs fire)
- Create realistic cloth/fabric materials.
- Create realistic cloth wrinkles with sculpting brushes.
- Use force fields to manipulate the movements of the cloth.
- Use sewing to create clothing pieces.
- Work with internal springs and pressure to create 3D cloth models.
- All the files that are downloadable for this course
- A laptop or computer with Blender installed – (In this class, I use Blender 3.0)
- A basic understanding of Blender. (don’t worry, this class is not hard to follow, but some basic knowledge will help you along the way)
In this class, you will learn how to create cloth simulations in Blender. With a basic knowledge of Blender, you can start creating amazing cloth simulations and models.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Blender to manipulate all the settings and values in the cloth modifier to get the cloth that you desire.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Cloth Physics Introduction|
|Cloth Physics Simulations In Blender||00:00:00|
|Cloth Physics Introduction||00:00:00|
|Cloth Modifier In Depth||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Exercise 1: Blanket|
|Exercise 1: Blanket||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Workflow And Materials|
|Cloth Simulation Workflow||00:00:00|
|Create Realistic Fabric – Cloth Materials||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Exercise 2: Realistic Flag|
|Cloth + Forcefields||00:00:00|
|Exercise 2: Realistic Flag||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Exercise 3: Towel|
|Exercise 3: Towel||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Exercise 4: Curtains|
|Curtains Tips And Tricks||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Exercise 5: Pillows|
|Internal Springs + Pressure||00:00:00|
|Exercise 5: Pillows||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Cloth Brush|
|Face Sets And How To Create A Realistic Cloth Mesh||00:00:00|
|Cloth Filter Brush||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Exercise 6: Cloth Filter Chesterfield|
|Exercise 6: Cloth Filter Chesterfield||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Exercise 7: Cloth Filter Pouf|
|Exercise 7: Cloth Filter Pouf||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Create Clothes In Blender|
|Create Clothes In Blender||00:00:00|
|Create Clothes With Pattern Sewing||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - Course Materials|
|Exercise 1 Blanket||00:00:00|
|Exercise 2 Create Realistic Fabric Cloth Materials||00:00:00|
|Exercise 2 Flag||00:00:00|
|Exercise 3 Curtain||00:00:00|
|Exercise 4 Clothes||00:00:00|