About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers
- Game Artists
- Digital Artists
- Indie Game Developers
What you’ll learn:
- You will be able to use Adobe After Effects to a basic level
- You will learn how to add 3D rocky texture to your text that reacts to lighting
- You will learn how to add realistic rocky texture to your text
- You will learn how to create an exciting collision animation
- You will need Adobe After Effects CC installed
- Adobe After Effects CC 2019
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to Adobe After Effects. Each step will be broken down to make understanding the process even easier. Starting with how to apply a rock texture to your text, I’ll take you through all the tools and skills necessary for the project.
This project is flexible and fully customizable, making it easier to fit with your movie, project, website or social media platform. This class is perfect for illustrators, graphic designers, motion designers or anyone else looking to have some fun with After Effects!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to animate collisions in After Effects.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Adobe After Effects CC.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - How To Create A 3D Rocky Text|
|Apply Rock Texture||00:00:00|
|Apply 3D Texture||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - How To Create A Collision Animation|