About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Managers, entrepreneurs, people working in industry, business or any sector who want to improve their communication skills so that they can get ahead in their career
- Anyone who wishes to understand and deploy strategies and techniques to make them better communicators
What you’ll learn:
- Students will learn effective, implementable strategies for communicating with any team, group or person
- Students will learn the basics of great communication using simple, structured approaches which can be deployed time after time
- Students will learn how to connect with their audience
- Students will learn how to ‘deliver’ great communications
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Everyone needs to be a good communicator to get ahead in their career. This course shows you how to achieve this goal so that you can thrive in any career setting.
Based on a thirty-year career in industry, business, and personal coaching, Peter has captured all of the hints, tips, and tricks of effective personal communications in one course.
The course uses an approach based on a combination of self-awareness and easy-to-apply techniques to bring anyone from reluctant speaker to stand-out communicator.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to communicate effectively.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about effective communication in the workplace.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Communication Basics|
|Downloadable Course Workbook||00:00:00|
|Introduction And Section One Overview||00:00:00|
|What Exactly Is Effective Communication?||00:00:00|
|Know This – Communication Is Everything||00:00:00|
|The Reality Of Poor Communications||00:00:00|
|Perception And Reputation – One And The Same||00:00:00|
|Five Golden Rules Of Great Communications||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The Keys To Great Communication|
|Introduction To Section Two||00:00:00|
|Start With You||00:00:00|
|The Communication Triangle||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Being A Stand-Out Communicator|
|Introduction To Section Three||00:00:00|
|Know Your Audience!||00:00:00|
|Winning Your Audience Over||00:00:00|
|Assertive And Non-Assertive Styles||00:00:00|
|Dealing With A Tough Audience||00:00:00|