The Complete Freelance Writing Course
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of freelance writing and how to successfully start by building an impressive portfolio, finding ideal clients, and becoming a valuable asset to them.
About This CourseBeginner
In this course, you’ll learn exactly what it takes to build a successful freelance writing business. This course lays out a step-by-step actionable roadmap that you can follow to start your thriving freelance business and get your first paid writing gig as soon as possible.
Here are some of the things we’ll cover:
- The mindset of a successful freelance writer: how to stay motivated and overcome fear and uncertainty
- How much money you can make as a freelance writer
- How to uncover your passions and find freelance writing niche that is both profitable and interesting
- How to break out of the “experience loop” and build a portfolio that will get you hired – even if you’ve never had a paid writing job in your life
- Where to find paid writing gigs
- How to craft an effective pitch that will help you stand out and get responses
- How to improve your writing and become a more valuable asset to your clients
- How to be more productive and efficient as a freelance writer
- How to handle client feedback in a way that’s positive, healthy, and constructive
After this course, you’ll be well on your way to building a successful freelance writing business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to begin a career as a freelance writer.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned freelance writing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about freelance writing.
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Before You Begin
The Mindset Of A Successful Freelance Writer
Freelance Writing Basics : Understanding The Business
How Much Money Can You Make As A Freelance Writer?
Section 3 - Finding Your Niche
The Importance Of Choosing A Niche
Choosing A Topic
Choosing A Content Format
Section 4 - Building A Portfolio
Breaking Out Of The Experience Loop
Why Every Freelance Writer Needs A Blog
Guest Posting The Right Way : Credibility And High-Profile Portfolio Pieces
The Formula For A Perfect Guest Post Pitch
How To Reach An Audience And Build Massive Social Proof For Free
How To Gain Real Client Experience As A Beginner
Section 5 - Getting Clients
Where To Find Freelance Writing Clients
Freelance Writing Job Boards
Crafting An Effective Pitch
Template : The Perfect Freelance Writing Pitch
Pitching Clients : It’s A Numbers Game
Section 6 - Improving Your Writing
The Importance Of Effective Writing
How To Write Effective Headlines
Optimizing Your Tone And Vocabulary
Maintaining Focus In Your Writing
How To Write An Effective Call-To-Action
How Grammatical Errors Can Cripple Your Writing
How To Become A Better Writer
Section 7 - Doing The Work
How To Stay Productive As A Freelance Writer
Tools Of The Trade
How To Handle Client Feedback
Section 8 - Wrapping Up
No Reviews found for this course.