This course is designed for those interested to learn Excel’s built-in data analysis tools. Learn about Scenario Manager, Forecast Sheet, and formulas such as If, Sumif, Countifs, and more.Read more.
Tom Fragale is a computer professional w/over 30 years of experience. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer. Available for webinars and 1-on-1 training.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to learn more about Excel’s built-in data analysis tools
- Students looking for an engaging and highly interactive approach to Excel data analysis training
- Excel users looking to build strong analytical thinking skills
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis
What you’ll learn:
- Tracing Formulas
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- The Solver Add-in
- Data Analysis Tools
- Forecast Sheet
- Sumif, Countif, Averageif, Sumifs, and Countifs formulas
- If, And, Or, and Nested If formulas
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic Excel knowledge
In today’s world, we are all presented with huge amounts of data. It can be an overwhelming task to try to analyze the data to get some meaningful information. These built-in tools in Excel can help you analyze your data and get the results that you need.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to use Excel’s data analysis tools.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Excel.
|Section 1 - Excel Data Analysis Tools|
|Using The Scenario Manager||00:00:00|
|Data Analysis Tools||00:00:00|
|Sumif, Countif, Averageif, Sumifs, And Countifs Formulas||00:00:00|
|If, And, Or, And Nested If formulas||00:00:00|