About This Course
If you want to get better at Financial Modeling using Microsoft Excel so you get a better paying job or just get answers and insights from your data fast with Financial Models, then you are in the right place!
No matter if you are a Financial Modeling Beginner or never used excel before, you are sure to benefit from this quick course which goes through the must-know Financial Model foundations.
Master the following straight away in just 90 minutes:
- Everything about Financial Models
- Design Principles of Financial Models
- Scenario Analysis
- Proper Documentation
- Excel Core Concepts
- Revenue, Expense, Profit and Loss, Cashflow
- Financial Model Enhancements
After this class you will be able to:
- Actually smile when you start creating Financial Models
- Get valuable data insights and answers anytime you want from your data
This course is for:
- People who are in: Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Admin and Support, Sales, IT, Consulting, Banking, Marketing, Business Owners, Engineering, Project Management, Students, Teachers
- People who want to change career and apply for a new job
- Beginners in Financial Modeling aiming to make sense of their data
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a financial model.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about building a financial model in Excel.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|What A Financial Model Is||00:00:00|
|Financial Model Design||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Core Excel Concepts|
|Section 3 - Model|
|Profit And Loss||00:00:00|