About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Homeowners or aspiring garden designers
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to design gardens and draw up plans and sketches
- Learn about garden design principles
- Learn about garden user areas
- Find out how to draw base plans to scale from site information
- Find out how to draw up plans with plant and construction symbols
- Find out how to colour in plans easily
- Learn how to do sketches from photos easily
- Apply design principles to any garden that will work well and look good
- Have basic drawing skills and interest in garden design
This course offers you an easy, simple way to understand sound design principles as they apply to gardens. You will learn the design principles, and how to divide up your garden into user areas.
Once you have obtained the site information, you can easily draw this up on a base plan. After obtaining the client wishes and working out the user areas, you can add in the gardens and construction areas using symbols. You can then colour in the plan and add wording.
You will also learn how to do a quick sketch from a photo to show your client how the garden could look in 3D.
This course can be used by beginners and can lead to work designing gardens. It is unique as it shows quick and easy ways of designing gardens with hand drawn plans.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about designing gardens and drawing plans.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the beginners guide to designing gardens and drawing garden plans.
|Section 1 - Start Here|
|Drawing Up Base Plans To Scale||00:00:00|
|Drawing Up User Areas In Your Plan||00:00:00|
|Adding Landscape And Plant Symbols To Your Plan||00:00:00|
|Coloring In Your Plan||00:00:00|
|Drawing A Simple Sketch From A Photo Of Your Landscape||00:00:00|