Learn the basics of drawing a realistic eye using only pencils and paper, and structure the forms in an understandable manner.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn drawing and sketching
- Beginner artists who want to learn how to draw with a pencil
- Intermediate artists who want to improve their skills
- Advanced artists who want to improve and pick up tips and tricks from a professional artist
- Artists who want to learn the realistic way of pencil shading
What you’ll learn:
- How you can use drawing materials to our advantage.
- How shading can impact the idea of form through the drawing.
- How to draw accurately and observe what is in front of us.
- How to structure the forms in an understandable manner.
- How to capture those finishing details to bring the eye to life.
- Pencils. 2H, 2B, 8B pencils – any brand will do.
- Paper. You can start with any basic printing paper! Make sure it is smooth and avoid water absorbent materials as they are much thicker.
- Eraser. Any hard rubber will be perfect.
In this class, I’ll teach you how to draw a realistic eye using pencils and paper. You don’t need anything fancy, just a couple of bits of equipment, and you’ll become the master of your craft.
In this series, we will go through step-by-step how to draw a realistic eye using a pencil. Learn how to see the eye in all its abstract glory and recognise what it takes to construct it.
We will look at how we can change the way we see things to draw smartly. We can’t draw everything, but we can choose what details we want to keep and what we want to ignore.
You will learn what tools you need to use and how you can make the most of them with completely different techniques and textures. You will experience different ways to hold your pencil and how this can impact your final drawing.
Throughout this series, we look at breaking down the process into bite-sized, manageable chunks of drawing. We take it slowly and introduce one piece of detail at a time.
You will be shown how to draw, outline, define and create this realistic drawing using shading and other techniques. I will narrate every step of the way so that you understand why decisions are made and how you can use them in your own practice. You will need to follow the video tutorials in order to complete your drawing of the eye.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned step-by-step on how to draw a realistic eye using a pencil.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Learn How To Draw A Realistic Eye Using Pencil|
|How To Draw An Eye Introduction||00:00:00|
|Stage 1 – Outline||00:00:00|
|Stage 2 – Dark Shades||00:00:00|
|Stage 3 – Refine And Define||00:00:00|
|Stage 4 – The Lower Lid||00:00:00|
|Stage 5 – Eyeball||00:00:00|
|Stage 6 – Iris And Pupil||00:00:00|
|Stage 7 – Eyelashes||00:00:00|
|Stage 8 – Final Bits||00:00:00|