About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Those who want to increase their productivity by using office software to improve their work
What you’ll learn:
- Creating a form with Autoform
- Using the Form Wizard
- Changing a form with design view
- Adding form controls
- Creating reports with Autoreport
- Using the Report Wizard
- Changing a report with design view
- Adding calculations
- Grouping, sorting, and adding totals to reports
- Using the Label Wizard
- Form and table properties
- Exporting a report to Excel
- Using the Switchboard Manager to create a nice menu
- Finalizing the application
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
In Access, a form is a data entry screen, and a report is a nicely formatted version of the data. This course will show you how to create and manage your forms and reports in Access, and create a complete application.
This is volume 2 of Microsoft Access Databases. Volume 1 is Tables and Queries, which is also part of this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about forms and reports in Microsoft Access.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Microsoft Access.
|Section 1 - Access Database|
|Changing A Form With Design View||00:00:00|
|Adding Controls To Your Forms||00:00:00|
|Using Autoreport To Create A Report||00:00:00|
|Using The Report Wizard To Create A Report||00:00:00|
|Changing A Report In Design View||00:00:00|
|Adding Calculations To Your Report||00:00:00|
|Adding Groups, Sorts, And Tools To Reports||00:00:00|
|Making Labels With The Label Wizards||00:00:00|
|Form And Report Properties||00:00:00|
|Exporting A Report To Excel||00:00:00|
|Creating A Menu With Switchboard Manager||00:00:00|
|Finalizing The Application||00:00:00|