Learn about a useful language technique called “Linking,” get to grips with more advanced culinary terms, and how to talk about dates.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about a useful language technique called “Linking”
- Get to grips with more advanced culinary terms that you might need when reading a menu in French
- Look more in-depth at the verb “naître” and use it to give people’s dates of birth
- How to talk about dates
- Some more adjectives for talking about people
- Look at using past participles as adjectives
- Learn about the verb “être” in different tenses
- Find out all about reflexive verbs and how to use them in the present and past tense
- Get some more question phrases and some new question words
- Look at some different ways to give your opinion, particularly with the verbs “penser” and “croire”
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute French courses 1 through 11
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French: Course 12″ The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background, or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute French: Courses 1 through 11” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French-speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more French language learning techniques.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Course 12 introduction||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Lesson 99|
|Section 3 - Lesson 100|
|Section 4 - Lesson 101|
|Section 5 - Lesson 102|
|Section 6 - Lesson 103|
|Section 7 - Lesson 104|
|Section 8 - Lesson 105|
|Section 9 - Lesson 106|
|Section 10 - Lesson 107|