About This Course
Do you think German Language and Grammar is hard to understand? Then, this course will blow your mind! You will learn everything about the German times!
For you, I simplify the rules with an easy to understand German Language complete course with a color-based system. You will even learn to spot by yourself the logical reasons for the existence of the A2 German Language grammar rules.
This course is presented by:
- a Native German Language speaker
- a Former Intercultural Communication Army Officer
- with experience in 48 countries, learned 5 languages by himself, teaching German for beginners for 5 years with 5 stars reviews
- and captain of a Viking Ship
- Ideally have taken the courses Learn German: German A1 Course and Learn German: German A2 Course Part 1
Who this course is for:
- German language learning beginners
- People in business or working in Germany
- People living in Germany
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned German grammar rules.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the German language.
|Section 1 - Dative And Genitive Cases Of The German Language|
|Why Are There Cases In The German Language?||00:00:00|
|The Dative Case In The German Language||00:00:00|
|Dative Verbs Of The German Language And Training||00:00:00|
|The Genitive Case In The German Language||00:00:00|
|Adjective Endings In Dative And Genitive In The German Language||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - German Prepositions|
|German Prepositions Explained||00:00:00|
|Local Prepositions In German||00:00:00|
|Position Verbs In German||00:00:00|
|Case Changing Prepositions In The German Language||00:00:00|
|German Local Prepositions With Specific Places||00:00:00|
|Temporal Prepositions Of The German Language||00:00:00|
|Prepositions Training In German||00:00:00|