About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Nonprofit organizations
What you’ll learn:
- How to find and identify major gift prospects
- How to rate and rank donors to focus a major gift portfolio through a series of “Tiers”
- How to qualify and cultivate major gift prospects through discovery visits
- What the ideal portfolio size is and how many prospects are needed to meet your revenue goals
- How to develop a revenue goal for each donor
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Every nonprofit (large or small) needs a major gift program. Major gifts are the most cost-efficient fundraising strategy. If you are a nonprofit organization, you will not survive without a major gift effort. If you are working at a small nonprofit, you might be saying, “I know we need a major gift program, but with everything I’m doing, there is no time.”
This presentation will provide the in-demand skills needed by fundraisers in all fundraising shops and will lead you step-by-step through creating a successful major gift program no matter the size of your fundraising shop. You will build strong relationships with donors who care about your organization and its mission.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to build major gifts portfolios.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about fundraising.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Course Lessons|
|Finding And Identifying Major Gift Prospects||00:00:00|
|Qualifying And Cultivating Major Gift Prospects||00:00:00|
|Determining The Ideal Portfolio Size||00:00:00|
|Effectively Managing The Major Gifts Portfolio Over Time||00:00:00|