About This Course
Are you interested in learning about grief and bereavement counselling?
Is this your first step towards a professional career as a ‘bereavement’ counsellor or would you use this knowledge as a part of your current work? Or perhaps you want to support your loved ones who are going through grief at the moment or simply for yourself?
In any case, you are in the right place!
This course consists of informative lectures where you will find out many interesting topics such as:
- The 5 stages of grieving process that most people go through
- The beliefs people hold towards ‘death’ and ‘dying’ from around the world
- How children view death and how they cope with grieving
- How to recognise ‘clinical depression’ and what treatments available for it
- How to adjust to unexpected or violent death
You will also understand what is ‘the loss of self’ in grieving process, and how to end ‘long-term counselling’, and so much more!
- Interest in psychology and/or counselling
What will I learn?
- Have an understanding of signs and symptoms of ‘grief’ and ‘depression’
- Applying theoretical knowledge to their current work (or personal situation)
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in psychology / counselling
- Anyone who wants to learn the topic of ‘grief and bereavement’
- Anyone who wants support other people in grief
- Anyone who is going through grief and want to know more
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the psychology of grief and bereavement.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about grief and bereavement counselling.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|About The Instructor And The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Introduction To Grief And Bereavement|
|What Is Counselling: Introduction To Counselling Theory||00:00:00|
|Core Skills In Counselling||00:00:00|
|Counselling Approaches In Counselling||00:00:00|
|What Is Grief And Bereavement?||00:00:00|
|The Role Of The Bereavement Counsellor||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Attitudes Towards Death And Dying|
|Beliefs That People Held About ‘Death’ And ‘Dying’||00:00:00|
|A Child And Adolescent View Of Death||00:00:00|
|Spirituality And Religion||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - What Happens When We Die|
|The Process Of Dying||00:00:00|
|Stages Of Grief||00:00:00|
|What Is Complicated Grief?||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Depression Related To Grief And Bereavement|
|Sadness Vs Depression||00:00:00|
|Grief Vs Depression||00:00:00|
|Types Of Depression||00:00:00|
|Diagnosis Of Depression||00:00:00|
|Treatments Available For Depression||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Counselling Process And Methods|
|Grief Counselling: The Loss Of ‘Self’||00:00:00|
|Adjusting To Violent Death||00:00:00|
|Counselling The Dying||00:00:00|
|Acceptance, Surrender And Letting Go||00:00:00|
|Ending Long-Term Counselling And Follow-up||00:00:00|
|Thank You And Good Bye!||00:00:00|