About This Coursebeginner
Are you interested in learning about grief and bereavement counselling?
Is this your first step towards a professional career as a ‘bereavement’ counsellor or would you use this knowledge as a part of your current work? Or perhaps you want to support your loved ones who are going through grief at the moment or simply for yourself?
In any case, you are in the right place!
This course consists of informative lectures where you will find out many interesting topics such as:
- The 5 stages of grieving process that most people go through
- The beliefs people hold towards ‘death’ and ‘dying’ from around the world
- How children view death and how they cope with grieving
- How to recognise ‘clinical depression’ and what treatments available for it
- How to adjust to unexpected or violent death
You will also understand what is ‘the loss of self’ in grieving process, and how to end ‘long-term counselling’, and so much more!
- Interest in psychology and/or counselling
What will I learn?
- Have an understanding of signs and symptoms of ‘grief’ and ‘depression’
- Applying theoretical knowledge to their current work (or personal situation)
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in psychology / counselling
- Anyone who wants to learn the topic of ‘grief and bereavement’
- Anyone who wants support other people in grief
- Anyone who is going through grief and want to know more
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the psychology of grief and bereavement.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about grief and bereavement counselling.
Section 1 - Introduction
About The Instructor And The Course
Section 2 - Introduction To Grief And Bereavement
What Is Counselling: Introduction To Counselling Theory
Core Skills In Counselling
Counselling Approaches In Counselling
What Is Grief And Bereavement?
The Role Of The Bereavement Counsellor
Section 3 - Attitudes Towards Death And Dying
Beliefs That People Held About ‘Death’ And ‘Dying’
A Child And Adolescent View Of Death
Spirituality And Religion
Section 4 - What Happens When We Die
The Process Of Dying
Stages Of Grief
What Is Complicated Grief?
Section 5 - Depression Related To Grief And Bereavement
Sadness Vs Depression
Grief Vs Depression
Types Of Depression
Diagnosis Of Depression
Treatments Available For Depression
Section 6 - Counselling Process And Methods
Grief Counselling: The Loss Of ‘Self’
Adjusting To Violent Death
Counselling The Dying
Acceptance, Surrender And Letting Go
Ending Long-Term Counselling And Follow-up
Thank You And Good Bye!