Human Resource Best Practices: How Top Companies Engage, Retain Manpower
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Human Resource and to understand and fulfill your employee’s needs.
About This Coursebeginner
In this course, you will discover the strategies used by top companies for employee engagement and retention. Top companies like Google and Microsoft offer amazing benefits to their employees, and this is what helps them in retaining them easily.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- Human Resource practices for employee engagement
- Ideas from google, microsoft to engage employees and also retain them
- 2 most useful strategies for understanding employee’s needs and mindset
- Understand talent acquisition
- Tips for recruiting best employees
- Talent management responsibilities and steps involved in it
- Strategies to retain top performing employees in the company
- Tips to satisfy manpower and cut costs on re-hiring and recruiting
- Employee retention techniques
Who Should Take This Course?
- Human Resources professionals, graduates and interns
- Business owners
- Start-up owners and entrepreneurs
- Top level management staff
- New managers and supervisors
- Talent acquisition professionals
- Talent management staff
- Those who have an interest in Human Resource practices and management skills
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned human resource best practices.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Human Resource.
Welcome To The Course
Tips To Benefit From This Course
What Does Talent Management Mean?
Steps For Talent Management Process
Meaning Of Talent Acquisition
4 Tips To Hire The Best Employees
Training And Developing Employees With Quick Tips
Why Companies Spend Million Dollars In Training And Development?
Why Employee Retention Is Important For A Company?
Employee Retention Techniques
Why These Strategies Are So Useful?
1st Retention Strategy
2nd Retention Strategy
How Google Takes Care Of Its Employees?
How Microsoft Retains Its Employees?
Offer Quick Incentives
Show Career Growth
Praising And Rewarding
Make It Convenient
3 Words To Retain Your Best Employees