About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to improve their photography
What you’ll learn:
- How to improve your photography by developing a style you can call your own
- Understand the different elements that create a ‘photography style’
- See how subject matter, composition techniques, lighting and color, and photo editing can create a unique photography style
- Curate your own photos to instantly improve your photography style
- Use photo editing to improve your photography style
- Having a basic understanding of photography concepts such as composition, lighting, editing will be beneficial to taking this course.
- This course is for beginner photographers looking to improve their photography. You do not need to be an advanced photographer to take this course.
Do you look at other photographer’s portfolios or Instagram and wonder ‘why do their photos look so good?’
Do you wonder why your own photos don’t look as professional?
Do you wish you had your own photography style?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the perfect course for you.
What is this photography style course all about?
What separates beginner photographers from advanced ‘professional’ photographers is the development of a unique style. While some of this happens naturally as you practice your photography, you can dramatically improve your photography with the step-by-step process laid out in this course.
First, you’ll learn exactly what creates a photography style – analyzing how subject matter, composition, lighting and color, and editing all play a role in creating a unique style.
Then, you’ll implement a 3-step strategy to improve your own style. This is a conscious process that you’ll practice and see implemented right in this course.
I promise that if you put into practice the simple techniques from this course, your portfolio or Instagram account will start to look more cohesive – giving you your own unique photography style in no time.
Enroll today and instant access:
- Easy-to-watch video lessons
- Fun and practical activities
- Downloadable resources
- Premium customer service support
- Access to our exclusive student community
Who is your instructor?
Hi! I’m Phil Ebiner. I’ve been teaching people photography skills for over a decade. Perhaps you’ve already taken one of my top-rated photography courses that has helped you master your camera or photo editing.
I’m so excited to teach you this course on developing your own photography style because I often hear beginner photographers wondering how to improve their photography. I look at their photos and think, you’re almost there. To get to that next level, you just have to be a little more thoughtful in what you’re photographing, how you’re photographing it, and what photographs you share.
This course will help you create your own photography style! And I’ve included a bunch of fun activities and practical demonstrations that make it easy to learn.
What are you waiting for? If you want to become a better photographer, enroll now!
See you in class!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to develop your unique photography style.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about photography.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome to Class, Let’s Bust Some Myths||00:00:00|
|Download The Practice Files||00:00:00|
|What Is Photography Style? And Why Is It Important?||00:00:00|
|Join The Photography And Friends Student Group||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Understanding Photography Style|
|Style Analysis: Subject Matter||00:00:00|
|Style Analysis: Composition+||00:00:00|
|Style Analysis: Lighting and Color||00:00:00|
|Style Analysis: Photo Editing||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Photography Style Activity|
|Section 4 - Create Your Unique Photography Style|
|Step 1: Choose Your Style||00:00:00|
|Step 2: Curate Your Photos||00:00:00|
|Step 3: Improve With Editing||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|