About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People interested in using art to change their lives
- People who want to deal with negative emotions with art therapy
- Anyone interested in art therapy
What you’ll learn:
- How art making can change our brains in significant ways
- Art exercises to reduce and let off anxiety and daily stress
- How art therapy improves communication skills, negotiation skills, and understanding of other people’s intention
- Art exercises to transform and let go of uncomfortable emotions
- Art therapy tools that bring out balance through healing and increased gratitude
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This course covers art therapy, its origins and science, and how it can change the way you live your life. It explores how art therapy helps reduce and tolerate uncomfortable feelings as well as how to express these feelings.
A bonus section on how to use art therapy to increase gratitude and spirituality is also added alongside various exercises for you to experience with materials regardless of skill level.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use art therapy to improve your life.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about art therapy.
|Section 1 - Course Introduction And How To Get The Most From This Course|
|How To Get The Most From This Course||00:00:00|
|Namaste Figure Learning Exercise||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Using Art To Reduce Anxiety|
|Getting Lost In The Process||00:00:00|
|Learning A New Skill||00:00:00|
|Zen Tangle Learning Exercise||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Using Art To Tolerate Uncomfortable Feelings|
|Recognizing Pain And Loss As An Opportunity For Change||00:00:00|
|Changing Perspective Learning Exercise||00:00:00|
|Feedback For Changing Perspective||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Increasing Gratitude|
|Facing Your Fears||00:00:00|
|Gratitude Vs. Complacency||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Materials: Learning Exercises and Supplemental Resources||00:00:00|