Learn how to navigate Adobe Lightroom and the tips and tricks on how to edit photography like the professionals.Read more.
Hey there! My name is Jacob, I'm an audio/visual producer and teacher on the East Coast of the USA. I have been self-employed since 2014 working both as a musician and photographer/cinematographer. I have found so many uses with the tools to create your own music, shoot great video and take great photos. Starting a small business? You can create your own cinematic advertisement, company jingle and nail your Instagram feed! Just want to have fun and capture memories? Playing an instrument is t
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get into the basics of Lightroom
- New photographers looking to learn how to edit their photos
- Beginner editors looking to learn some new techniques
- Business owners wanting to create their own social media content
What you’ll learn:
- Have a thorough understanding of each of the tools in Lightroom
- Restore, fix and save photos that are too dark or too light
- Save your edits as a preset to be quickly applied to future projects
- Edit Photos using Lightroom’s professional tools
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This online class will teach you everything you need to edit professional photos in Lightroom with your iPad! If you’ve been interested in creating incredible edits for your social media feed or to boost your own small business, this is the class for you. We’ll be covering:
- Navigating Lightroom menus and pages, so you know exactly how to work in the software
- Each slider for lighting, coloring, effects, detail, optics, and geometry.
- How to save and apply presets to your photos
- The Healing Brush and how to “mask” a subject.
- The best order of operations for editing a photo
- Three full photo edits:
Turning a good photo into a great photo
Saving a photo that is too bright
Saving a photo that is too dark
- Final tips and tricks, including making edits between photoshop and Lightroom!
I’m looking forward to meeting you and beginning our class together! See you there!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to edit in Adobe Lightroom on your iPad.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Navigation And Tabs|
|Home Page And Adding Photos||00:00:00|
|Photo Editing Page||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Primary Editing Tabs|
|Order Of Operations||00:00:00|
|The Effects Tab||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Secondary Editing Tabs|
|Saving And Using Presets||00:00:00|
|Cropping Your Photo||00:00:00|
|The Healing Brush||00:00:00|
|Masking Your Shot||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Photo Edits|
|Photo Example 1||00:00:00|
|Photo Example 2||00:00:00|
|Photo Example 3||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - The Final Touches|
|Extra Tips And Tricks||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Additional Resources|
|Horse Image (JPG)||00:00:00|
|Horse Image (RAW)||00:00:00|
|Lightroom Ipad Image||00:00:00|