About This Course
If you have ever considered offering your skills as a freelancer, then this course is for you!
I’m going to walk you through how to successfully setup a profile and apply to freelance jobs using a platform called UpWork.
UpWork is one of the largest freelancing sites online where thousands of new jobs are posted every month.
In this course, you will learn:
- What UpWork is
- How to setup an awesome profile on UpWork
- How to apply to jobs on UpWork and stand out from the competition
- Make your skills shine with UpWork tests
- Start earning as a freelancer in your free time
The ultimate goal of this course will be to earn your top rated badge and make your first $1k freelancing on UpWork. Once you reach this milestone you will start getting a ton of job invites on the platform!
What are the requirements?
- UpWork is free to join
- You can start applying to jobs right away
- You will need to spend some time getting your profile setup properly
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what the UpWork platform is
- Learn how to optimize your UpWork profile
- Learn how to send proposals and attract clients
- Take UpWork Tests
- Start an awesome journey as a freelancer online
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in making a part time or full time income freelancing
- People interested in working with clients on a regular basis
- People that are not willing to put the time and effort into creating a good profile will struggle with this system
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding on to how to win jobs on UpWork.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to win jobs on UpWork!
|Section 1 - Introduction And Overview|
|Section 2 - Setting Up Your UpWork Profile|
|Your Intro Video||00:00:00|
|Your Profile Keywords||00:00:00|
|Adding Profile Categories And Experience||00:00:00|
|Taking UpWork Tests||00:00:00|
|Certifications – Work History And Other Experience||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Submitting Proposals To Jobs|
|Speed And Proposal Tips||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Pricing, Upgrading & Closing Sales|
|Fixed Rate Work||00:00:00|
|Closing The Deal||00:00:00|
|Taking Small Jobs||00:00:00|
|Outsourcing Case Study||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|
|Conclusion To The Course||00:00:00|