About This CourseBeginner
If you have ever considered offering your skills as a freelancer, then this course is for you!
I’m going to walk you through how to successfully setup a profile and apply to freelance jobs using a platform called UpWork.
UpWork is one of the largest freelancing sites online where thousands of new jobs are posted every month.
In this course, you will learn:
- What UpWork is
- How to setup an awesome profile on UpWork
- How to apply to jobs on UpWork and stand out from the competition
- Make your skills shine with UpWork tests
- Start earning as a freelancer in your free time
The ultimate goal of this course will be to earn your top rated badge and make your first $1k freelancing on UpWork. Once you reach this milestone you will start getting a ton of job invites on the platform!
What are the requirements?
- UpWork is free to join
- You can start applying to jobs right away
- You will need to spend some time getting your profile setup properly
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what the UpWork platform is
- Learn how to optimize your UpWork profile
- Learn how to send proposals and attract clients
- Take UpWork Tests
- Start an awesome journey as a freelancer online
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in making a part time or full time income freelancing
- People interested in working with clients on a regular basis
- People that are not willing to put the time and effort into creating a good profile will struggle with this system
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding on to how to win jobs on UpWork.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to win jobs on UpWork!
Your Intro Video
Your Profile Keywords
Adding Profile Categories And Experience
Taking UpWork Tests
Certifications – Work History And Other Experience
Speed And Proposal Tips
Fixed Rate Work
Closing The Deal
Taking Small Jobs
Outsourcing Case Study
Conclusion To The Course