About This Course
This course has been designed to save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on Agile Kanban training as a support team, maintenance team, service team, product owner, business owner or agile team member.
What is Kanban?
Kanban is a method for just in time delivery of tasks (such as products services, support, and maintenance) without overloading our workforce. Based on my experience, it is the most popular way to meet just in time delivery for lean businesses while increasing efficiency.
Who should take this course?
Whether you are a product owner, business owner, support/maintenance/dev ops/sales team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is a kanban”, this is definitely the class is for you.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of kanban such as its Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based real-world experience.
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Kanban – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using Kanban – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of Kanban and how to use Kanban in the industry without going into a classroom or spending $£1000.
- Includes Narration from Christian Carvajal
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- A concise overview of Kanban – Including Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of Kanban are essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Support/Dev Ops/Product Owners/Agile Team Members – I give you a complete overview of kanban as used in the business workplace without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have knowledge about Kanban.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to develop your skills in Kanban!
|Section 1 - Introduction To Kanban|
|Section 2 - Visualizing Your Workflow|
|Learning Objectives: Visualizing The Workflow||00:00:00|
|The Kanban Board And Deciding On Your Workflow||00:00:00|
|Understand The “Pull System”||00:00:00|
|Action 1: Visualize Your Workflow||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Limiting Work In Progress|
|Establish Work In Progress Limits (W.I.P)||00:00:00|
|Some Key Points – WIP Limits||00:00:00|
|Action 2: Set Your WIP Limits||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Measure And Manage Flow|
|Learning Objectives: Measure And Manage Flow||00:00:00|
|Measuring And Managing Flow||00:00:00|
|Action 3: Measure Your Flow To Manage It||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Making Policies And Processes Explicit|
|Learning Objectives: Making Policies And Processes Explicit||00:00:00|
|Understand Toyota’s Six Core Rules||00:00:00|
|Example Of Creating And Refining A Process||00:00:00|
|Action 4: Make Your Policies And Processes Explicit||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Using Models To Recognize Improvement Opportunities|
|Learning Objectives: Using Models To Recognize Improvement Opportunities||00:00:00|
|Overview Of Models For Improvement Opportunities||00:00:00|
|Action 5: Plan Some Improvement Activities||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - OPTIONAL: Using Kanban With Scrum|
|Learning Objectives: Augmenting Kanban With Scrum||00:00:00|
|Sprint Planning: Introduction To Sprint Planning||00:00:00|
|Sprint Planning: The Sprint Planning Meeting||00:00:00|
|Sprint Planning: First Half Of The Meeting – The What||00:00:00|
|Sprint Planning: Second Half Of The Meeting – The How||00:00:00|
|Sprint Planning: What Is The Outcome Of Sprint Planning||00:00:00|
|The Sprint: Introduction To The Sprint Lifecycle||00:00:00|
|The Sprint: How To Choose Sprint Length||00:00:00|
|The Sprint: The Team Work On Tasks||00:00:00|
|The Sprint: How To Run The Daily Scrum||00:00:00|
|The Sprint: How To Run The Sprint Review||00:00:00|
|The Sprint: What Is The Potentially Shippable Increment||00:00:00|
|Action 6: Consider Scrum||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Final Words|
|Final Words And Next Steps||00:00:00|