Landing Page Fundamentals, Buyer Psychology, And Conversions
This course is designed for those interested to learn the fundamentals of creating landing pages that work, buyer psychology, and conversions.
About This CourseBeginner
See Your Conversion Rate Double!
Buy This Course To: Increase Conversions. Increase Leads. Increase Sales.
The first page visitors arrive at is the most critical aspect of your website. It is also a critical part of any advertising campaign, online marketing, or contests.
Yet, it is often overlooked.
It is common for companies to spend hundreds of hours and $10,000s generating traffic without first optimizing their landing page.
This course will show you how to increase your website or landing page conversion rate by 3 to 20 times.
This means 3 to 20 times more leads.
Do I have your attention now?
In this course, I will show you the most common mistakes designers, copywriters and internet marketers make when planning their website and landing pages. I will also teach you the strategies and tactics behind the most effective websites and landing pages, and provide a checklist of the basic elements for a successful landing page.
You will learn:
- The difference between a landing page, squeeze page, sales page and long form sales letter – plus when it is best to use each one
- One Common Mistake You Can Fix To Instantly Double Your Conversion Rate
- The Secret To Writing Killer Headlines That Keep Your Prospect Reading
- How to create a customer avatar and speak directly to your visitor
- Take a look behind the curtain and learn why the richest internet marketer’s squeeze pages are so effective (examples and analysis)
- Why Benefits Sell Like Features Never Can
- 6 Weapons Of Influence To Turn Your Prospects To Putty In Your Hands
- The Never Before Revealed Strategy That Ties Your Entire Website Together For Drastically Higher Conversion Rates
- 5 Best Practices Previously Reserved Only For Online Marketing Ninjas
If your job or income depends on the performance of a website, you must take this course.
Even if you’re not a technical person (I’m not), this course will dramatically improve your knowledge and confidence when it comes to all levels of online marketing and sales.
The content of this course will not only improve your knowledge, but it will have a direct impact on your bottom line and will increase your profits.
What are the requirements?
- The course covers advanced concepts but is beginner friendly and relatively free of marketing jargon or techie speak.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You can expect to improve the conversion rate of your course listing, landing page, or website by 25-300%.
- This course focuses on your ‘landing page’, which is the first page a visitor lands on, but it also provides plenty of ideas and strategies to plan optimize your overall website.
- You will develop an ability to “understand the big picture” and analyze almost any website or landing page and find ways to improve it and increase sales.
- You will gain a thorough understanding of sales psychology and marketing that can be applied online and offline.
- You’ll learn marketing principles that can help you increase the conversion rate on all your marketing, including: App ages, Email opt-ins, Facebook pages, Book listings, even your Course sales page.
Who is the target audience?
- Freelancers, Coaches, and Consultants who marketing online
- Entrepreneurs and Brick and Mortar Business Owners
- Website Developers and Graphic Designers
- Aspiring Copywriters
- Online Instructors and Course Creators
- App Creators and Startup Founders
- Employees working in Marketing, Advertising, Website Design or Social Media
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the fundamentals of landing pages, buyer psychology, and conversions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about landing page fundamentals, buyer psychology, and conversions.
Mistake # 1
Mistake # 2
Mistake # 3
Mistake # 4
Mistake # 5 And Conclusion
Examples Of Good And Bad Landing Pages
Text, Video, And Hybrid Landing Pages (Long Or Short Copy?)
The Importance Of Your Landing Page
Landing Page Best Practice # 1
Landing Page Best Practice # 2
Landing Page Best Practice # 3
Landing Page Best Practice # 4
Landing Page Best Practice # 5
The Path Approach
The Visitor Decision Making Process Plus Customer Avatar Creation
The Six Elements Of Influence: Part 1
The Six Elements Of Influence: Part 2
Features Versus Benefits
How To Be A Better Writer In 10 Minutes Or Less
Writing Your Headline
Online = Offline, And Human Speak
Chinese Learn Online: Branding, Features Versus Benefits, Buying Process, Free Demo
Sprypoint App: Knowing Your Audience, Clear Call To Action, Building Rapport
Maskerade App: Know Your Benefits, Don’t Be Vague, It Always Comes Back To Sex