Make A Speech Or Present To Anyone And Make Them Laugh
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of building trust with an audience, steps to get your audience to feel good with you, and how to optimize your genuine style and your most attractive self to get them to laugh with you.
About This Coursebeginner
Are you tired and drained of trying to be someone you’re not? Whether it’s 1 on 1 with a friend, in a meeting, or on a stage with a large audience it can be not only draining and exhausting to be fake, but people don’t like it. They don’t clap, they don’t stay and talk to you, and they don’t laugh. And you’re not alone. I want to give you my 9-step recipe to unlock the POWER of your natural presentation style and 20 laughter techniques to make friends with who you are. These are the same 9 steps I used with hundreds of other professionals to help them leverage their own genuine style and get their audience to feel safe, good and yes, laugh with them.
Personally, I wouldn’t attempt to get laughter without having a proven, step-by-step recipe to follow and this is especially true if you use the wrong presentation personality style, I mean it! That’s the problem for most people with public speaking, because of all the other people they have seen do it, they think they can copy someone else and they don’t have the opportunity to be more genuine, attractive and engaging because of it.
What you’ll learn:
- Everything you must say and say and do to make your audience feel safe with you
- The four step relationship model and what to never say
- The secret “teamwork formula” that no audience can resist that instantly makes them open up to you
- The exact steps you need to take to get your audience to feel good with you
- Be the same genuine version of yourself on stage as you are 1-on-1 with that friend
- Optimize your genuine style and your most attractive self to get them to laugh with you
- The top 5 ways performers can entertain & perform with their talents
- The top 5 ways energizers can entertain and pump up an audience
- Download the Archetype Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire archetype experience
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your speeches and presentations Rule the Room Style!
Who this course is for:
- Public Speakers
- Trainers and Teachers
- HR Managers
- Instructional Designers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to make anyone laugh when you present or make a speech to them.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public speaking.
Introduction And Welcome
Resource Materials – Make People Laugh In Any Speech Or Presentation
Make Them Feel Safe
Discover Your Personality Style
Make Them Feel Good – Fascinator
Make Them Feel Good – Performer
Make Them Feel Good – Inspirer
Make Them Feel Good – Energizer
Make Them Laugh
Make Them Laugh – Fascinator
Make Them Laugh – Performer
Make Them Laugh – Inspirer
Make Them Laugh – Energizer
No Reviews found for this course.