About This Course
You’ve been interested in Sustainability, and perhaps even working in this field. You may have been asked to consult and manage a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Interior Design and Construction or LEED ID+C project. You appreciate the vote of confidence, and are determined to do a good job. You want to achieve your LEED ID+C Accredited Professional status.
You know that there is a lot of information, with the reference guide close to 500 pages. Commissioning, Water Reduction, Interior Lighting, Refrigerant Management, Acoustic Performance , Waste Management, Thermal Comfort, Daylight, Views, and more.
Think of this course as the foundation course on LEED V4 For Building Design And Construction. This foundation course will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools. And this all in 2 hours.
This LEED Foundation Course has been designed to enable you to understand all credits and prepare for the exam in the most effective way. You will learn from an experienced consultant.
What will you learn?
The key concepts and tools for LEED ID+C. Around 45 specific lessons ranging from 2 to 7 minutes on all important credits. Here are a handful of examples:
- Location and Transportation – Access to quality Transport
- Material and Resources – Long Term commitment
- IEQ – Daylight
- IEQ – Low Emitting Materials
- All other credits
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes
- Become more confident in your abilities as a sustainability manager
Why take this course?
- You will be prepared for the LEED ID+C Accredited professional Exam.
- You will be able to speak about LEED and sustainability with confidence.
- You will understand the different terms, definitions and requirements.
- You will learn from an experienced sustainability consultant and educator.
- It’s short, effective and practical. Think of this course as exam preparation together with tips and focus points.
- It’s been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
How will this help you?
- You will prepare yourself for the LEED ID+C Accredited Professional Exam
- You will deliver projects, better, quicker and avoid common mistakes
- You will go prepared for a job that requires knowledge in LEED and sustainability
- You will feel more confident about LEED ID+C and how to apply it
- You will be able to add this to your CV – just put it under “Professional Development” LEED Operations and Maintenance Course, Year of Completion
Who is behind this course?
I am the Managing Director of a green building consultancy in Malaysia, and a LEED AP, and USGBC Faculty. Before that, I was a university teacher at Yonsei University Korea, Project Manager, and entrepreneur. I have an MBA from London Business School. I enjoy creating courses and teaching.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about LEED ID+C
- Professionals that have a LEED Green Associate. This would be an excellent starting point in terms of experience or knowledge.
- People who are interested in a career in sustainability consultancy
- Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Architects, and basically anyone interested in learning about LEED
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course
You will learn all the concepts and requirements that will enable you to achieve your LEED ID+C AP Certification. We will cover all the topics from the definitions, intent, requirements, concepts, and exemplary performances. So, take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become an LEED ID+C Accredited Professional Expert.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will be prepared to take the LEED ID+C accredited professional exam.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about LEED ID+C.
|Section 1 - Course Introduction|
|Minimum Program Requirements||00:00:00|
|Rating System Selection||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Location And Transportation|
|Location And Transportation Overview||00:00:00|
|LEED For Neighbourhood Development Location||00:00:00|
|Surrounding Density And Diverse Uses||00:00:00|
|Access To Quality Transit||00:00:00|
|Reduced Parking Footprint||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Water Efficiency|
|Water Efficiency Overview||00:00:00|
|Indoor Water Use Reduction – Prerequisite||00:00:00|
|Indoor Water Use Reduction – Credit||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Energy And Atmosphere|
|Energy And Atmosphere Overview||00:00:00|
|Fundamental Commissioning And Verification||00:00:00|
|Minimum Energy Performance||00:00:00|
|Fundamental Refrigerant Management||00:00:00|
|Optimise Energy Performance||00:00:00|
|Advanced Energy Metering||00:00:00|
|Renewable Energy Production||00:00:00|
|Enhanced Refrigerant Management||00:00:00|
|Green Power And Carbon Offsets||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Materials And Resources|
|Materials And Resources Overview||00:00:00|
|Storage And Collection Of Recyclables||00:00:00|
|Construction And Demolition Waste||00:00:00|
|Long Term Commitment||00:00:00|
|Interiors Life Cycle Impact Reduction||00:00:00|
|BPDO – Environmental Product Declaration||00:00:00|
|BPDO – Sourcing Of Raw Materials||00:00:00|
|BPDO – Material Ingredients||00:00:00|
|Construction And Demolition Waste Management||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Indoor Environmental Quality|
|Indoor Environmental Quality Overview||00:00:00|
|Minimum Air Quality Performance||00:00:00|
|Environmental Tobacco Smoke Control||00:00:00|
|Enhanced Indoor Air Quality Strategy||00:00:00|
|Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan||00:00:00|
|Indoor Air Quality Assessment||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Innovation|
|Section 8 - Regional Priority|
|Regional Priority Overview||00:00:00|
|Regional Priority Credit||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Course Completion|
|Course Completion – Congratulations And Thank You||00:00:00|