About This Course
Have you been dreaming of or considering becoming a life coach? Or, are you a life coach that’s just getting started? Get your questions answered and feel confident launching your coaching business by enrolling in this Life Coaching 101 course!
This course is designed to provide a strong foundation of understanding, powerful tools, and coaching industry best practices to help you begin or grow your own life coaching business.It is a comprehensive introduction to the field of life coaching, the tools and methodologies used, processes and techniques for doing life coaching, and necessary templates and documents needed to get started.
This course is for you:
- If you have a passion to help others improve their lives
- If you are a counselor, life coach, speaker, teacher or another professional who works with people and you want to enhance the service you provide by offering life coaching
- If you want more expertise and a greater understanding of the life coaching industry
- If you want a step-by-step system and powerful tools with proven results
- If you want to expand your credibility and build your confidence as a coach
What will you learn in this course:
- Explore an industry synopsis and clear analysis of the coaching industry, how it differs from other modalities and requirements for becoming a coach.
- Evaluate the importance of understanding your biases, projection, and boundaries as a coach.
- Set expectations with your clients including the roles of coach and client, commitment, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Explore options for your life coaching business, including how to structure your packages and sessions and selecting the right coaching niche.
- Learn coaching processes and methodologies, including the intake process, general session outline, SMART goals, goal setting, and more.
- Receive practical tools and techniques, including the Wheel of Life, overcoming the fear of change, and tips such as confidentiality, brainstorming, and how to engage your clients.
- Learn listening communication techniques, including active listening, paraphrasing, and empathetic listening.
- Learn questioning communication techniques, including detailed lists of types of questions, examples, and when to use them.
- Learn NLP and body language techniques, including how to develop rapport, mirroring, and anchoring.
- Establish a powerful mindset for coaching, including learning how to get yourself in the right state and overcome your own fears.
- Receive coaching forms and templates, including intake questionnaires, intake session outline, coaching agreements, and coaching code of ethics.
What are the requirements?
- A desire to understand life coaching and learn powerful techniques and tools for helping others.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Feel confident in your understanding of the life coaching industry and your preparedness to enter become a life coach.
- Know exactly how to get to know your client while establishing clear boundaries and expectations.
- Decide how to structure your coaching business, including packages, sessions and your ideal coaching niche.
- Utilize proven coaching best practices including step-by-step processes and powerful tools.
- Polish your communication techniques so that you can listen to and question your clients to success.
- Learn neuro linguistic programming (NLP) techniques to improve your body language and coaching skills.
- Feel empowered and confident establishing yourself as a professional life coach.
- Have professional forms and templates that simplify your intake process and establish your credibility.
Who is the target audience?
- You have been dreaming of or considering becoming a life coach.
- You are curious about the life coaching industry.
- You are a new life coach and want to solidify your skills and establish your practice.
- You are an active life coach and want to improve your practice with powerful tools and techniques and industry best practices.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about how to be a life coach.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about being a life coach.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Life Coaching|
|Welcome And Introduction||00:00:00|
|Coaching Industry Synopsis||00:00:00|
|What Life Coaching IS And IS NOT||00:00:00|
|Differentiating Life Coaching From Other Modalities||00:00:00|
|Requirements And Disclaimer||00:00:00|
|NLP And Coaching Presuppositions||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Self Awareness As A Coach|
|Empathy Versus Projection||00:00:00|
|Helping Versus Dependency||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Setting Expectations|
|Roles And Expectations||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Your Life Coaching Business|
|Your Coaching Business||00:00:00|
|Options For Structuring Your Coaching||00:00:00|
|General Coaching Versus Niche Coaching||00:00:00|
|Test Your Coaching Niche||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Coaching Process And Methodologies|
|Intake Process And Questionnaire||00:00:00|
|General Session Outline||00:00:00|
|S.M.A.R.T. Goals Model||00:00:00|
|The GROW Model||00:00:00|
|The HEART Model||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Coaching Tools And Techniques|
|Wheel Of Life||00:00:00|
|Helping Clients Learn Change||00:00:00|
|The Change Cycle Explained||00:00:00|
|Power Of Journaling||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Communication Techniques: Listening|
|Reflective Listening (Paraphrasing)||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Communication Techniques: Questioning|
|The Power Of Questions||00:00:00|
|Types Of Coaching Questions||00:00:00|
|Additional Helpful Questions||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Communication Techniques: NLP|
|NLP Rapport Introduction And Body Language||00:00:00|
|NLP Rapport: Voice Tonality And Words||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Mindset|
|Overcoming Your Own Fears||00:00:00|
|Locus Of Control And Circle Of Influence||00:00:00|
|Getting In The Right State||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Coaching Forms And Template|
|Forms And Templates||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - Conclusion And Next Steps|
|Conclusion And Next Steps||00:00:00|