Management : Eight Practical Ways To Motivate And Engage Your Team
This course is designed for those interested to learn about eight practical ways to motivate and engage your team.
About This Coursebeginner
Could your team be performing at a higher level?
Do you feel as though your employees are unmotivated and dissatisfied in the office?
Would you like to learn more techniques to help your employees be more motivated and engaged?
For most managers, the idea of promoting employee engagement in the workplace can be daunting.
How can one translate the complex concept of employee engagement into actionable behavior?
This program provides 8 practical, easy-to-apply ways to motivate and engage your team to get the best out of them.
You will learn:
- What employee engagement is
- The difference between employee motivation and employee satisfaction, and how they link to employee engagement
- The current state of employee engagement in the workplace today
- The barriers to growing employee engagement
8 practical tactics to help you grow employee engagement in your workplace.
Regardless of which level of management you’re at.
This program: 8 Practical Ways to Motivate and Engage Your Team For High Performance will provide you with tools and techniques so that you can take action today and make a difference in your workplace.
What are the requirements?
- Have a basic understanding of Business, Management or Leadership and is willing to learn new practical Management techniques to enhance their career.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get a better performance from your employees
- Create better alignment of employees personal and the organizational goals
- Manage your team successfully and meet your objectives
- Improve your leadership abilities and facilitate change
- Close the gaps between current and desired performance and outcomes
- Encourage employee’s independence and initiative
- Higher levels of Engagement and Motivation in your team
Who is the target audience?
- I designed this course for, (upcoming) Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs in Business, IT and Finance who want to get more out of themselves and out of their teams.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about eight practical ways to motivate and engage your team.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and improve your management skills!
Section 1 - What Is This Program About And What Will You Learn
Program Introduction And Current Engagement Problem
What Are You Going To Learn…
Downloadable Materials – Management : Eight Practical Ways To Motivate And Engage Your Team
Section 2 - The Basics: Employee Engagement, Motivation And Satisfaction
Introduction Of Employee Satisfaction, Motivation And Engagement
Explanation Employee Satisfaction, Motivation And Engagement
Section 3 - Current Employee Engagement And Motivation In Companies Around The World
Introduction Employee Engagement Around The World
A Few Shocking Statistics That Show Why We Need To Improve Employee Engagement
The Barriers To Growing Employee Engagement
Section 4 - Change Starts From The Top And Your Role As A Manager
Your Role As A (Upcoming) Manager
What Does Engaged Senior Leadership Look Like?
Section 5 - How To Get The Most Out Of This Program
How To Get The Most Out Of This Program
Section 6 - Tactic - 1: Accelerate Daily Progress And Remove Obstacles
Introduction: Accelerate Daily Progress And Remove Obstacles
Tactic – 1: Accelerate Daily Progress And Remove Obstacles
Section 7 - Tactic - 2: Set Clear Expectations
Introduction: Set Clear Expectations
Tactic – 2: Set Clear Expectations
Section 8 - Tactic - 3: Connect The Dots To The Big Picture
Introduction : Connect The Dots To The Big Picture
Tactic – 3: Connect The Dots To The Big Picture
Section 9 - Tactic - 4: Be A Coach And Help Develop Your Employees’ Skills
Introduction: Be A Coach And Help Develop Your Employees’ Skills
Tactic – 4: Be A Coach And Help Develop Your Employees’ Skills
Section 10 - Tactic - 5: Give Feedback, And Reward And Recognize Good Performance
Introduction: Give Feedback, And Reward And Recognize Good Performance
Tactic – 5: Give Feedback, And Reward And Recognize Good Performance
Section 11 - Tactic - 6: Provide On-the-job Opportunities For Your Employees To Develop
Introduction: Provide On-The-Job Opportunities For Your Employees
Tactic – 6: Provide On-The-Job Opportunities For Employees To Develop Themselves
Section 12 - Tactic - 7: Be Open To Innovative Ideas
Introduction: Be Open To Innovative Ideas!
Tactic – 7: Be Open To Innovative Ideas
Section 13 - Tactic - 8: Successful Change Management Involves Employees
Introduction: Successful Change Management Involves Employees
Successful Change Management Involves Employees
Section 14 - Summary And What’s Your Next Step?
What’s Your Next Step….
Summary And What’s Your Next Step…
No Reviews found for this course.