About This Course
Digital Collaboration is the new normal in today’s world and Microsoft has built the market leading collaboration tool with Microsoft Teams.
We worked with the Microsoft Certified and highly experienced Teams Consultant Henry Phillips to put together a masterclass training course on how to get the most from this incredible tool.
Henry’s expertise in how companies can get the most out of Microsoft Teams means you don’t have to put yourself through an unnecessarily long course and in under three hours you will be able to get the most out of this tool for you and your company.
What You Will Learn:
- A simplified overview of MS Teams as a whole
- How to create and manage teams
- Understanding conversations and notifications
- Working with channels and adding Apps to channels
- Using chats to communicate
- Use bots to your advantage
- How to make audio and video calls
- Run on the fly meetings with ‘Meet now’
- Access and work with recordings and transcripts
- Scheduled meetings and team rooms for organised collaboration
- Holding Live events
- Working with files for collaboration on your documents
- Using the Microsoft Teams mobile app
- Shifts – creating schedules, assignments and requests
- Enhanced collaboration by using a Wiki
- Implement Connectors to bring together many different Apps in Teams
- Guest access for temporary collaboration
- Free form communication with the Whiteboard
- Using SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Wiki and Voicemails (exchange) with your channels (Behind The Scenes)
- Best practices around teams and channels notifications, in chat, files and meetings to really enhance your Microsoft Teams experience
What are the requirements?
- Access to an Office 365 Account
- MS Teams deployed in your company and possibly on your work smartphone
Who is this course for?
- Any professional currently working in a company that is using Teams to collaborate and wants to truly maximise their ability to do so
- If you work in a company where you are looking to digitally collaborate and you want to get an in-depth understanding of whether Microsoft Teams is a good fit for your company (Hint: It’s a brilliant fit for most companies!)
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned digital collaboration in an organisation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Microsoft Teams.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Overview|
|Section 2 - Creating And Managing Teams|
|Section 3 - Channels And Team Navigation|
|Channels And Teams Navigation||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Chats, Conversations And Notifications|
|Conversations And Notifications||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Audio And Video Calls And Meetings|
|Audio And Video Calls||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Working With Files|
|Working With Files – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Working With Files – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Apps, Wikis And Guest Access|
|Section 8 - Whiteboard, Search, Enhancements And Shifts|
|Section 9 - Behind The Scenes|
|Behind The Scenes||00:00:00|