About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Music Composers, Producers and Songwriters who use Synthesizers in their music
- This course is for you, if you are tired of always using synth presets, and would like to create your own sounds
What you’ll learn:
- How to use synthesizers for music production
- Synthesizer fundamental features
- Advanced modulation and performance control over your sounds
- You need to have a DAW and Software Synthesizers
- You should be familiar with different types of sounds and preset styles on synthesizers
Welcome to my Guide on Synthesizers for Music Production
Hello Music Composers and Producers! I will teach you how synthesizers work, and how you can make your own sounds for your music production.
You will get:
- A complete guide of the main synthesizer features
- Live examples of sound design on synthesizers
- And a lot of practical tips and tricks
You will learn how to create:
- Pluck Synth Sounds
- Pad Synth Sounds
- Lead Synth Sounds
- Bass Synth Sounds
- Riff Synth Sounds
…and basically any sound you want, by learning how to design and shape sounds from scratch, with a synthesizer.
My name is Mike, music composer and sound designer since 1998. And I truly love to inspire, motivate and educate creative people like you.
Now it is time for you to take action, and dive into the world of synthesizers for music production.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use synthesizers in music production.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about music production.
|Section 1 - Learn How To Use Synthesizers For Music Production|
|Welcome To My Synthesizer Guide||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Sound Design On Synthesizers In Action|
|How To Make A Bass Synth Sound||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Pluck Synth Sound||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Pad Synth Sound||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Lead Synth Sound||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Straight Riser||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Sub Drop||00:00:00|
|How To Make A Noise Whoosh||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Congratulations - Now Take Action|
|Congratulations + Your Project||00:00:00|
|Get Your Free Sounds||00:00:00|