About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Front-end web developers
- Back-end web developers who want to become Full-Stack Developers
- Web developers who want to learn React
What you’ll learn:
- Create a React JS web app
- The structure of a React JS app
- How to create a component
- How to navigate to different pages
- How components interact
- How to incorporate API into your app
- How to use an API in your React web app
- How to make HTTP requests in a React JS
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Any type of text editor the students feel comfortable using
In this course, you will learn how to build a News Feed Web App using React JS. This course is oriented towards beginners and intermediate web developers. It will take you step-by-step from the beginning by creating a React app and then adding each block in order to build a complete awesome project.
What you’ll learn in this course will make you able to start creating your own React projects and improve your abilities as a web developer and will put you on the right path to specialize in one of the most popular React libraries. Finally, after the end of this course, you can start applying for React jobs confidently.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to make your own news website.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating news websites with React JS.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Course Lessons|
|Downloadable Course Resources||00:00:00|
|Which IDE To Use||00:00:00|
|Files And Folders||00:00:00|
|Make HTTP Request||00:00:00|