About This Course
A strong presence on LinkedIn influences the decision and changemakers. For the international job market, his vision is to establish a standard of professionals that won’t need to be interviewed by recruiters or elected by governments. He wants to create a global culture of automated job admittance that will accelerate the hiring and retire the paper CV along with the middlemen.
Felipe Lodi creates 21st-century branded professionals for businesses that want to sell, attract and retain top talent with the use of Social Media. He believes that the global demand for specialists can be met with the implementation of employer branding and the learning and development of professionals.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn that your opinion is valuable and that you have what it takes to engage with c-level executives and decision-makers
- How to be consistent in the way you interact on LinkedIn and establish a routine that fits your busy days.
- Generate opportunities from the milestones that your connections reveal on the network, and how this keeps your LinkedIn profile more trustworthy.
Who this course is for:
- Students and job seekers who want to expose their skill set and attract international job opportunities
- Freelancers and entrepreneurs who want to build their personal brands and generate trust in new markets
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to engage on Linkedin.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about engaging with decision-makers in Linkedin.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Engage On LinkedIn To Get Opportunities With Decision-Makers||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Your Daily Routine on LinkedIn|
|What is LinkedIn Engagement?||00:00:00|
|Your Everyday Routine on LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Content Share Routine on LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Expanding on LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The LinkedIn Timeline|
|We Consume Only What We Want||00:00:00|
|What Is in There For You in Your Timeline?||00:00:00|
|Finding Opportunities in Your LinkedIn Timeline||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn Engagement Through Questions||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Growing Your LinkedIn Connections|
|Milestones Notifications On LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Who’s Visiting Your LinkedIn Profile?||00:00:00|
|Visit at least 50 LinkedIn Profiles A Day||00:00:00|
|Asking For Recommendations On LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Unlocking Opportunities With Decision-Makers|
|Exploring LinkedIn Company Pages||00:00:00|
|Exploring Subject Matter Groups On LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Direct Messages To Decision And Change-Makers On LinkedIn||00:00:00|