About This Course
Be one of the thousands of professionals that this course has helped. Learn at your own pace, when you need, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you are in the globe.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to build your new LinkedIn profile as an advert of your skills and personal brand.
- Make your profile visually appealing and tell a compelling story that will convince your next employer or buyer that you are the product that they want to buy.
- Get the benefits of having a problem-solving tagline and impress professionals even before they ask for a connection.
- Learn how to write your responsibilities and key achievements and discover how you too can use LinkedIn to describe your career, education, projects and volunteer work in the best way.
Don’t chase for jobs or clients; let your new LinkedIn profile bring them to you.
- A pre-created LinkedIn profile that can be filled in
This course is for:
- Students and job seekers who want to expose their skill set and attract international job opportunities.
- Freelancers and entrepreneurs who want to build their personal brands and generate trust in new markets.
- Employed professionals who wish to reach out to other levels and grow their successful careers in new companies.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to optimize your LinkedIn profile.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about attracting jobs and businesses on LinkedIn.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - LinkedIn As A Sales Platform|
|LinkedIn Is Not A Job Board||00:00:00|
|Decision And Change-makers On LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|The Size Of Your Market On LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - You Are The Product You Sell|
|The Path To Work With LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|The Tactics Applied To Your New LinkedIn Profile||00:00:00|
|Selling The Product “You”||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Branding Your LinkedIn Profile|
|Be The Same Person On All Networks||00:00:00|
|Make Your Profile Visually Appealing||00:00:00|
|Be Professional In Your Headshot For Your LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Your Contact Details On LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Standing Out With Your LinkedIn Profile|
|The Headline Of Your LinkedIn Profile||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For Finance Professionals||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For Engineers||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For Law Professionals||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For Medicine Professionals||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For Sales Professionals||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For H.R. Professionals||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For I.T. Professionals||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For Data Analysts||00:00:00|
|LinkedIn For Marketing Professionals||00:00:00|
|Updating Your New Headline||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Telling Your Story On LinkedIn|
|Storytelling Creates Credibility||00:00:00|
|Telling A Commercial Story On LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Updating Your About Section||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Describing Your Academic Background And Projects On LinkedIn|
|The Education Section Of Your LinkedIn Profile||00:00:00|
|Updating The Education Section||00:00:00|
|Updating The Licenses And Certifications||00:00:00|
|Projects And Volunteer Work In Your Profile||00:00:00|
|Updating The Volunteer Experience||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Describing Your Responsibilities And Key Achievements On LinkedIn|
|The Experience Section Of Your LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Updating The Experience Section||00:00:00|
|Uploading Files To Your LinkedIn||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Enjoy Your New LinkedIn Profile|
|Don’t Become Another Lion Networker||00:00:00|
|What To Do With Your New LinkedIn Profile Now||00:00:00|