Learn everything you need to know to handle any kind of panel discussion.Read more.
Hi there, we’re Angela and Treena. Together, we turn your work challenges from scary to simple. We love helping busy professionals, students and people like you learn useful skills in a practical and easy-to-follow way so you can do your jobs better.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to raise their profile and take part in more panel discussions, public presentations, networking events and conferences.
- It’s for panelists and moderators, and the course is full of useful tried-and-tested tips, no matter what type of presentations you want to give.
- Anyone who wants to take their career to another level
What you’ll learn:
- Everything you need to wow at a panel discussion: prep, golden questions, memorable answers, cut-and-paste scripts and more!
- We’ll make planning and preparation for your next event easy as we take you step-by-step from your first planning call to promoting your panel appearance.
- You’ll receive all the fundamentals and confidence to handle any kind of panel discussion.
- We give you our actual, real-world scripts!
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Everything you need to know to succeed at a panel discussion, whether you’re a moderator or a panelist. This course is useful no matter what level you’re at – whether you’re a beginner, feeling nervous and don’t know where to start, or you’ve been doing it a while and you’re looking for some fresh ideas.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to impress at a panel discussion.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Panel Discussion Masterclass|
|The Preparation Stage: An Introduction||00:00:00|
|Important Questions To Ask The Event Organizer||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare (The Sponge Stage)||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare (The Sieve Stage)||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare (The Shaping Stage)||00:00:00|
|The Components Of A Panel Discussion||00:00:00|
|Panel Discussion Format: Optional Components||00:00:00|
|Moderator: How To Set Up And Conduct The First Call With Your Panelists||00:00:00|
|The Art Of Moderating: The Key To Being An Awesome Moderator||00:00:00|
|How To Open: Selling The Topic To The Audience Right Away||00:00:00|
|Curtain Up! Getting On Stage||00:00:00|
|Introducing Your Panelists: Follow Our Examples||00:00:00|
|How To Introduce Yourself: Our Quick Foolproof Formula||00:00:00|
|Our Golden List Of Questions. Moderators, We’ve Done The Hard Work For You||00:00:00|
|Answering Questions With Ease||00:00:00|
|How To Shut Someone Up: Moderators, Do This!||00:00:00|
|How To End: Moderators, Give Your Panel Discussion A Big Finish!||00:00:00|
|Virtual (Video) Panels: What You Need To Know When Taking Your Panel Online||00:00:00|
|FAQ And Extra Tips E.G. What To Do When You Blank Out||00:00:00|
|Stopping Point. Take A Break And Look At How Far You’ve Come!||00:00:00|
|What To Wear||00:00:00|
|Preparation Checklist For Moderators Before The Big Day||00:00:00|
|Checklists For The Big Day (For Moderators And Panelists)||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With Nerves, Body Language And Delivery||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Bonus|
|Get Noticed: Using Social Media To Make The Most Of Your Appearance||00:00:00|
|How To Find Panel And Speaking Opportunities||00:00:00|
|You Did It! Congratulations!||00:00:00|