Learn easy and effective motivation techniques to achieve your personal or team goals.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to learn how to become motivated and how to maintain motivation and achieve all goals
- Entrepreneurs who want to reach their full potential and grow their business
- Managers, executives, and team leaders who want to learn how to motivate their teams to achieve the best possible results
What you’ll learn:
- The science of motivation
- Phases of motivation
- Types and categorisations of motivation
- Main motivation drivers
- How to motivate yourself or your team
- Motivation techniques and tools
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Welcome to Easy And Effective Motivation Training To Achieve Your Personal Or Team Goals. This class covers the most essential and core information based on The Science of Motivation.
Our complete behaviour is conditioned by motivation. Motivation is necessary for some simple things like getting out of bed, to those great things like making a big and successful career. Motivation affects our everyday life and that is why it is not harmful to hack it – and learn some things about it.
That is why I have prepared this class for you. I will guide you through the science of motivation and show you practical techniques to help you understand the motivation concept, what demotivates and motivates you, why you give up, how to motivate yourself or your team, and how to maintain motivation and achieve all your goals.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the science of motivation and how to apply it in real life.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Motivation Training|
|Welcome To The Class||00:00:00|
|How To Understand Motivation||00:00:00|
|7 Stages Of Motivation||00:00:00|
|The Purpose Of Motivation And The 3 Types Of Motives||00:00:00|
|What Is The Purpose Of Motivation – Theories Of Emotions||00:00:00|
|2 Types Of Motivation||00:00:00|
|Why Do We Quit||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Your Enemies And Your Powers||00:00:00|
|How Not To Quit||00:00:00|
|Motivation And Success Formulas||00:00:00|