About This Course
Look, I’ll cut the small talk.
I created this productivity course as a complete resource on time management of productivity for professionals everywhere.
I’ve been passionate about time management for over 10 years and placed all that practical experience and documentation into this course.
There’s nobody blocking you more from achieving your goals than yourself. And it doesn’t really matter if we are talking about personal or professional productivity. Goals are goals and achieving or failing to achieve them follows the same principles.
So how do I plan to get you from “wanting” to “doing”?
- First we go over the productivity of you where we look at things like willpower, motivation, habits, goal setting, decision making and of course your comfort zone.
- Then we go over your patterns that include everything you do and how you do it. We look at the 4 quadrants of productivity, at the Pareto principle, analyze the grey zone and the pomodoro technique. We also look at enemies of time management like multitasking, information overload and procrastination.
- Then we shift focus from you to building a team, because once you’ve mastered yourself it’s time to grow. We look at recruiting, managing your team, effective meetings, reports and even company culture.
- Nearing the end we look at a wide range of productivity tools either focused on maximizing your output by being productive or by making communication more efficient.
- Then although not central to business we look at some very influential factors to your productivity like exercise, nutrition, stress, sleep and the people around you.
- And we wrap everything up with a simple and actionable battle plan that will allow you to go from knowing to doing.
If you watch this productivity course and apply at least one time management technique you learned from it, you will get significant improvement in that area of your life. It’s as simple as that. No secret recipe, no magic.
The only variable that I have zero control over, and you being the only one that has, is you taking action. That’s all.
Right now you might lack some productivity concepts, tools or strategies to achieve your goals, but after watching this time management course all you’ll lack will be action. And remember what’s essential….DOING!
What are the requirements?
- Willingness to learn
- Eagerness towards experimenting
- Drive to improve themselves
What am I going to get from this course?
- Have increased willpower to achieve their goals easier
- Know how to create great habits, escape their comfort zone and create better goals
- Know multiple practical productivity strategies to increase their impact
- The ability to avoid productivity pitfalls like multitasking, information overload, procrastination
- The ability to effectively manage their team and projects
- Learn how to master productivity tools from project management to communication
- To be able to increase their productivity with exercise, nutrition, managing stress
- Know how to control over everything related to time management
Who is the target audience?
- Skilled professionals looking for ways to maximize their output
- Business owners looking to increase company efficiency
- Anyone looking to improve the way they invest their time
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of how to improve your productivity with time management hacks.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about productive time management.
|Section 1 - Who Is This For?|
|Section 2 - Productivity Of You|
|Your Decision Making||00:00:00|
|Your Comfort Zone||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Your Patterns|
|The 4 Quadrants And P/PC Balance||00:00:00|
|The Pareto Principle In Time Management||00:00:00|
|The Grey Zone And Energy Levels||00:00:00|
|The Pomodoro Technique And The State of Flow||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Your Team|
|Section 5 - Your Time Management Tools|
|Your Productivity Tools: Overview||00:00:00|
|File Sharing And Storage||00:00:00|
|Time Tracking Tools||00:00:00|
|Software To Reduce Distractions||00:00:00|
|Financial Management Apps||00:00:00|
|Productivity Apps Roundup||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Productivity Outside Work|
|Section 7 - Take Action|
|Your Time Management Battle Plan||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Resources|
|In Depth Learning||00:00:00|