About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Marketers, business owners, professionals, personal brand builders, artists, models, MCs, thought leaders
- This course is suitable for all, whether your aims are personal, business-related or for professional advancement
What you’ll learn:
- A deep, accessible introduction to using public relations strategy and tactics for personal branding and corporate communications
- Public relations fundamentals and key message development
- Creation of an effective positioning statement and biography
- Deep learning on how to write press releases and photo caption releases
- Preparation of a media Q&A for media interviews
- How to handle misrepresented facts and general guidance on reaching out
- Connecting and developing relationships with key media professionals and industry stakeholders
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This fundamentals course provides deep knowledge and insight for anyone looking to grow their public profile or their business. The course provides top-level public relations counselling explained in expressly simple language that’s accessible to anyone.
We guide you carefully through practical examples, so we don’t just tell you what you should do; we go in detail through how you do it, with case study examples and step-by-step “build” tutorials at every step of the way.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned skills for personal image building and corporate communications.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public relations.
|Section 1 - Public Relations For Everyone|
|Introduction: Public Relations Fundamentals||00:00:00|
|How To Write A Positioning Statement And Biography||00:00:00|
|How To Write A Press Release||00:00:00|
|How To Prepare A Media Q&A||00:00:00|
|How To Write A Photo Caption Release||00:00:00|
|How To Handle Misrepresented Facts||00:00:00|
|Connecting With Media And Building Relationships||00:00:00|